Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default San Fran transsexual scene

I am moving to San Fran... does anyone know about the transsexual scene there?

I found a transsexual strip club, Club Vixen (or Chez Paree), but it appears to be closed. Any tips?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Diva's - probably the best TS club in America.

Polk and Post.

See you there sometime!

Thanks for the reply

I've read a few reviews about Divas. Whats the atmosphere like? I am 23 and read it tends to 30s and 40s and isn't a good place for a younger crowd to go.

Probably just a bad review. I saw some photos on their website and the crowd looked like it was fairly diverse the girls were of all ages.

Veteran Poster

Just using a little common sense here, if "it" reads as if it is only 30s and 40s folks there, wouldn't you imagine a fresh young buck as yourself might just make out fairly well?

No offense, but does anyone really need a reccomendation to go out? You are curious right, go grab a drink and check it out.

Silver Poster

So,

Lets see,

You've been here since December of 2007 and have 3 posts, 2 of which have been engaged here.

You decide to get the nerve and break your many months silence and lurking only to ask for help on where to find women in my neck of the woods.

I recommend you stay right where you are.

Veteran Poster

By the way, you might want to learn to not call it San Fran, and definitely not Frisco

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So,

Lets see,

You've been here since December of 2007 and have 3 posts, 2 of which have been engaged here.

You decide to get the nerve and break your many months silence and lurking only to ask for help on where to find women in my neck of the woods.

yes if you don't have the time to regularly post on here I wouldn't recomend doing anything social. Oh wait no that's the other way around.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrShow52
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So,

Lets see,

yes if you don't have the time to regularly post on here I wouldn't recomend doing anything social. Oh wait no that's the other way around.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Me personally,

I'm not really fond of new jacks, such as yourself. Mostly for their penchant and propensity to say stupid ass shit.

Him, the OP, he's a noob because he doesn't have the guts to say anything, and thus, I respect him even less than I do you.

You're not far behind though.

Junior Poster

Me personally,
    I'm not fond of people who think the quality of your opinion correlates with the amount of posts you have on a forum. The guy was simply asking a question and you flamed him for only having 3 posts. You're the one saying stupid ass shit, I merely pointed it out.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrShow52
    Me personally,
    I'm not fond of people who think the quality of your opinion correlates with the amount of posts you have on a forum. The guy was simply asking a question and you flamed him for only having 3 posts. You're the one saying stupid ass shit, I merely pointed it out.
    Having 3 posts in close to a year correlates to having very little to say and/or being scared.
    But when he needs something, he decides to speak up in a hurry.

I don't wanna help that type of character.

My take.