Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Spent the night in jail

I got a DWI a few days ago and I spent the night in jail. I am so embarrased about this whole thing, I've never had any trouble with the law. I haven't told anyone about this, but I wanted to get it off my shoulders. Just looking for some positive reinforsment from my friends here. Most stupid thing I've ever done in my life.

That stuff happens to the best of us..unfortunately. Just make sure you learn your lesson and dont ever do it again. I got a DUI in 2000 and will never ever drive after a drink again. Just the thought of hurting/killing innocent people is horrible, and dont forget the cost of getting a DUI; think i paid 5k when all was said and done

Junior Poster

We all make bad judgement calls sooner or later in life. You evidently made a bad call about getting behind the wheel of a vehicle under the influence. I personally will not drive if I'd consumed over 2 beers. I unfortunatly forget to pay a speeding ticket years ago and spent 8 hours in the clinker and was released on $5000 bond. I've paid every fine since then. I'm glad you didn't get in a wreck and kill someone and hope you have learned your lesson. I lost my Brother to a DD years ago.

Home is where the Heart is....

Default Re: Spent the night in jail

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Just looking for some positive reinforsment from my friends here.
    Good luck, ain't getting it from me.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Thanks Devon,

I certainly have learned my lesson. The expense of my stupidity is already mounting.

Rookie Poster

i too have been through this. good luck.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    We all make bad judgement calls sooner or later in life. You evidently made a bad call about getting behind the wheel of a vehicle under the influence. I personally will not drive if I'd consumed over 2 beers. I unfortunatly forget to pay a speeding ticket years ago and spent 8 hours in the clinker and was released on $5000 bond. I've paid every fine since then. I'm glad you didn't get in a wreck and kill someone and hope you have learned your lesson. I lost my Brother to a DD years ago.
    Hi Lovely,

So sorry to hear about your brother. In the whole scope of things, I guess I was lucky. Thanks for the note. I feel alot better just getting this off my chest.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Spent the night in jail

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Just looking for some positive reinforsment from my friends here.
    Good luck, ain't getting it from me.
    That's ok Fox, I understand. Just the fact that you replied is good enough. Thanks.

Junior Poster

I lost my only brother to a dd also. its gonna be six years on sunday.

\ driving is dangerous even if you aint drunk .. its amazing they let us drive those machines around at all.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tanuki
    I lost my only brother to a dd also. its gonna be six year on sunday.
    this thread is a lot of fun.
    dont drink and drive.

ever.
    Thanks for responding Tanuki. So sorry to hear about your brother.