Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

i think its the smartest thing mccain could have done.... esp after obama was dumb enough to pick biden when so much of dems hate the guy

Junior Poster

Think it means they like Kool Aid.

Rookie Poster

The odds moved since the announcement was made. The money line on Obama was -200 (One to two. You bet two dollars, if you win, you get your two dollars back plus one dollar in winnings) to -180.

In other words, the Las Vegas odd makers (who are usually right) like this move. But McCain is still the clear underdog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	race_312.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	196358  

Junior Poster

.....I'm more trouble by the fact that he voted to send young American men and women to fight a war which we had no business starting in the first place.
    You're talking about Joe Biden, now, right?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack
    Think it means they like Kool Aid.

No.

Well maybe.

But, What it more means is, the 90% (rhetoric) that you speak of, even if true, it means they are not STUPID enough to vote for MORE OF THE SAME, basically voting for an asshole who calls people gooks, has been a RACIST most of is OLD life, renounced MLK for decades, and is sooo fuckin out of touch with common working class, average people, that the fucker doesn't even remember how many houses he has........kinda like this fucker we have now.

yeah.

I'm gonna go with what I just said:

Black people = smart enough to know better

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i think its the smartest thing mccain could have done.... esp after obama was dumb enough to pick biden when so much of dems hate the guy
    I agree biden was a bad choice but mcain made a bad choice as well he can't go with the inexperience card on obama anymore.I think that was he only shot at defeating obama.

Silver Poster

She's a little on the older side,

But Yeah, I'd hit it.

Still won't vote for the bitch though.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It's official, the Republican party is taking bribes from Mad Magazine.

How they think an old white guy with face cancer and several years of torture under his belt is going to win teamed up with some unknown woman from Alaska is beyond my comprehension. If McCain wins, I vow to use a picture of him as my forum avatar for a year.

I'm going to love seeing Obama win this election.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I was a Clinton supporter, but I would never vote for this woman.
    She is pro-life, a life long member of the NRA, and does not compare to any of the Clinton ideology.

Just because she is a woman, does not make her a good candidate. She still has and supports McCain's views-a no end in sight in Iraq, the idea that the economy is sound (HAHA), and the same old Republican bullshit from the last eight years.

I think this was just a strategic move on McCains's camp to only garnish votes and try to gain Clinton votes. Kind of desperate really.

This is no historic event.

Geraldine Ferraro was the first woman to run on a Democratic ticket in 1984 for VP. It always takes the Republican's YEARS to catch up.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

This is a net-win for Mccain and a very big cut into Obama's inroads for the independents and Hillary womens voters no matter which way you spin it. Palin has the executive experience both Biden and Obama lack, she connnects with the middle American family via the unions and demographics of her family, she's a true reformer, she is an articulate and charismatic personality that rounds out Mccains experienced maverick persona. The VP spot is not about overshadowing the POTUS, as Biden does just on resume comparisons and brash persona...but the VP is basically chosen not to hurt the POTUS as those become apparant. Palin basically accomplishes that, but makes the inroads into the key weakness' Mccain needed to address without coming off as "washington". Obama's team seems to do the opposite. The debates will come and those who have already said Biden will trash Palin need to realize how being overly demeaning or aggressive to her gubernatorial or gender roles will play very negatively with the women accross the country.