Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Don't FORGET TO....

REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (If you are living in America )

It is a privelage to vote and to live in a free country. A privelage that so many people in the world do not have. Coming from a communist country, where people live in repression and with no vote-I FEEL SO LUCKY TO LIVE IN AMERICA.This is the country that has allowed me to live the way I want, to make my dreams come true. It is my duty as an American, and as a free citezen to VOTE -and to not take that privelage for granted. It is EVERYONE'S DUTY as a free American citezen to vote. Please do not take that freedom for granted. REGISTER TO VOTE!!!!!!

If you are not registered PLEASE DO:

www.RockTheVote.com

(If you are interested in who I am voting for and my feelings that is posted in the Politics area, I simply want to encourage all who can to vote!)

xoxo

Allanah

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

I totally agree Allanah
    It seems very fashionable to be cynical about politics nowdays.
    To have the attitude that whoever wins in November will have no impact on our day to day lives
    But at the end of the day, Obama and McCain will run the Federal government in very different ways. And the way foreignors perceive America will be drastically changed by the outcome of this race.

I can't imagine anyone who reads or watches a minute of the news on TV or the net not leaning one way or the other, even if it's a tiny bit, and even if you change your mind a few times between now and November, that's OK.
    but not voting on Election Day is plain stupid.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im thinking about voting for McCain only because the person i vote for always loses.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

that could be a problem if everyone's thinking like you

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Im thinking about voting for McCain only because the person i vote for always loses.
    Now is probably the worst time to throw away your vote.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It's almost more of a duty then a privilege to vote. I didn't vote during the last presidential election, because I showed up at the voting place in my neighborhood and there were over a hundred people standing in line.

"Fuck this", I thought, and I left. There were probably a few million people across the country who did the same thing, and we ended up with a second term for Curious George. That was stupid on my part.

Wait in line. Read a book, do whatever to kill time and get to the voting booth. It's the most important duty a person has as a citizen of the US.

Junior Poster

no its not.
    voting is a waste if you are not working to improve things in your own community.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I won't say who you should vote for (at least in this thread).

But on Tuesday, November 4, 2008, please vote.