Events Organizer Junior Poster

Default Whch is the Best club to get some action ?

Hi - I wanted to know if there is any club or clubs that have more than just dancing - maybe lap dancing and if possible something more...?

Does this kind of a place exist in Manhattan or NY for that matter - if anyone knows please do let me know

Cheers

if u want that u have to make your owm magic...no sex clubs...they have strip clubs like that but u have to be in the know...they are basically private parties that happen by word of mouth...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

At some of the parties you can get lap dances. But beyond that it's all take out. (I'm assuming you are talking TS not GG here).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

Bambi Club in Tijuana. I haven't been there for some time though, it may have changed. In its heyday it was exactly as you described.

Professional Poster

You would think there would be a few sex clubs in NY. There are several here in San Francisco and they are great. You can get just about anything you want at the clubs here, like a TG a GG a guy or you can even get your ass tied up and wipped if that is what you are into. Just keep looking I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

To me it sounds like you're looking for freebees. At the clubs - they don't exist.
    Unless you're loaded and look like.... but that a few threads back...

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    You would think there would be a few sex clubs in NY. There are several here in San Francisco and they are great. You can get just about anything you want at the clubs here, like a TG a GG a guy or you can even get your ass tied up and wipped if that is what you are into. Just keep looking I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.
    You'd be surprised how dry NY is right now.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Where in San francisco, what clubs???

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Where in San francisco, what clubs???

Why,

You plannin on commin to the Bay?

Specifically what city, when, and for how long?
    Do you want free action or paid action?
    I'm assuming you've had "TS action" before....true or false?

*shrug*

I may help you if I find you worthy.

San Diego - Bacchus House on Wednesday Nights!