Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Lets see if she has the nerve to call a brotha. A real one.

Why are all the black guys on CL so ugly gross??? - t4m (fremont / union city / newark)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cas/812944577.html

Reply to:
    Date: 2008-08-25, 5:48PM PDT

Been trying to meet a desent clean nice looking black male for weeks. But everyone i meet or recieve email from are just average flaky liars. Some of them even smell so bad i cant stand it. Whats up with them?

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

__________________________________________________ _______________

I happened to be on CL and I saw your post, and while I respect peoples right to opinion in general, I don't think that is a fair sentiment.

It just could be that the ones you've met or seen on CL, it could just so happen to be they weren't good looking, or they had problems, but certainly not all of them.

At any rate, I'm 28 years old, 5'10, 185 pounds, muscular-athletic build, and I'm chocolate.

I'm a decent, down to earth guy, and women tend to describe me as good looking.
    If you are interested in going out for a drink or something light-weight like that then, by all means give me a call, if not that's cool too, but please don't say, "all the black guys on CL so ugly gross", because you've now just been in contact with one who obviously is to the contrary of your perceptions.

You can just call or text me at (40 513-5454 ok......Don't be scared. lol.

Here's my pic attached too.

Take care.

Veteran Poster

Let Us Know What Happens.By All Means.

Professional Poster

Armani take her to Lake Elizabeth on a "date" and throw her into the water...she'll smell better and clean up her act.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Lets see if she has the nerve to call a brotha. A real

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Why are all the black guys on CL so ugly gross??? - t4m (fremont / union city / newark)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cas/812944577.html

Reply to:
    Date: 2008-08-25, 5:48PM PDT

Been trying to meet a desent clean nice looking black male for weeks. But everyone i meet or recieve email from are just average flaky liars. Some of them even smell so bad i cant stand it. Whats up with them?

Take care.
    Probably some freaking CD looking for the perfect Mandingo Zulu Warrior and highly frustrated. Speaks volumes if those are the kind of guys that are being attracted. How would she, if she is even that know that they smell sort of getting real up close and personal with them or is she meeting hobos from the Freeway underpass.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Silver Poster

Default Re: Lets see if she has the nerve to call a brotha. A real

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    2 things.

1) sounds like a phony post to me.

2) you forgot to delete your phone number before posting your message here.

Good luck

[size=18][b]
    You can just call or text me at (40 513-5454 ok......Don't be scared. lol.

Here's my pic attached too.

Take care.

No I didn't

cl is a joke....if u are looking for love on there then good luck to u....i see it as entertainment and not something i would ever take seriously...just like myspace...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    cl is a joke....if u are looking for love on there then good luck to u....i see it as entertainment and not something i would ever take seriously...just like myspace...

Who ever said I was lookin for love? lol

Actually, I met a chick from there a few months ago and we in fact were dating for a couple. Really cool, good looking, down to Earth Filipina. Unfortunately, I was the rebound guy, but we still talk and occasionally go out.

Like I said, CL for everyone else, every other city I mean, Is different from that of The Bay Area.

*shrug*

Junior Poster

how is it not a fair sentiment? She said all the dudes she's met off Craig's List a gross etc. it's probably true. Did she say all black dudes were like this? no. She said all the black dudes she tried to hook up with were. Who are you to tell her she's wrong? Stop looking to be offended plz.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap

Who ever said I was lookin for love? lol

Actually, I met a chick from there a few months ago and we in fact were dating for a couple. Really cool, good looking, down to Earth Filipina. Unfortunately, I was the rebound guy, but we still talk and occasionally go out.

Like I said, CL for everyone else, every other city I mean, Is different from that of The Bay Area.

*shrug*

let me be a little more clear...didnt mean looking for love...just meant any type of offline meeting period...just on the news here we had a 24 yr old who thought he was meeting his new gf from myspace...he ended up being executed in some bizzare setup...dude was shot point blank in the head and left on the street...

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MrShow52
    how is it not a fair sentiment? She said all the dudes she's met off Craig's List a gross etc. it's probably true. Did she say all black dudes were like this? no. She said all the black dudes she tried to hook up with were. Who are you to tell her she's wrong? Stop looking to be offended plz.

I'll answer you, even though, in general, I don't feel you're worthy of my time.

I don't think it was a fair to put "black men" on blast like the way she did, it does offend me a bit and rather than answer all pissed off and indignant, I responded with a cool, calm and collected response, and invited this person meet a young black male who would break the stereotype that she just put forth for all on CL to see.

I haven't checked my Email yet, but I doubt she has responded. And even if this person does not, I feel I represented myself, and black men in general very well, and that was my true intention and overall goal.

Go sit down rook.....you got nothin commin here.