Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I worked sound for a Grace Jones concert when half the members here were sperm.

The army of Grace's was the best.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Junior Poster

"unconventional beauty" = euphemism for ugly

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy

BA!!!!!!!!!!! If anything she looks like the ultimate tranny

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy
    Well, she might not be 'drop dead' gorgeous or Miss Universe material. But Grace Jones personality and character more than makes up for it. Besides, what would the world come to if we all looked like barbie dolls?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

First of all, she is 60 years old. Yes 60 , and looks AMAZING.

Second all people forget the Miss Jones was a pioneer of beauty in her day. Deemed to have 'too strong' of a look to model in America, she was sent to Paris were she became a succesful model. That is back when French designers like Yves St. Laurent became trail blazers in the fashion industry by using non white European models. She was discovered as a singer in Paris, on top of a table at a night club.

She had the same story of Josephine Baker in a sense. Having to leave her country to become a success because of her looks, color. (Though she is from Jamaica, I meant is as a US refference)

Let's also not forget how she played with gender and androgeny in the 80's and challenged the status quo with her dress and looks.

She was and is still beautiful.

It's amazing to me how people always, always trying to say well-there is someone more beautiful-yes there is. There will always be someone more beautiful, younger-whatever. Everyone's opinions differ-but people like Grace Jones demonstrate that beauty can be different.

There is a lot to be said about talent and style- it's not all about who you want to fuck. I may not want to fuck Grace Jones, but I can't deny her beauty and sex appeal.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by braveman

The ultimate tranny? That's not a compliment!

Jones may be an icon, but I could list 20 to 30 tgs who are, imho, more attractive.
    Gee, a whole 20 or 30? OK, so she's the 31st most attractive person? Subjectively? the horror.... the horror......

If you've never been in the presence of Grace Jones, it's very hard to "get" just how much pure animal sex she exudes. But if your only experience with the vast majority of people who get talked about here is jerking off to their pics/vids, it's hard to really judge any one from any other.

I wonder if she'll tour to back up the release?

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I may not want to fuck Grace Jones, but I can't deny her beauty and sex appeal.
    Beauty and sex appeal are and will always be subjective.

Alex Wek is a super model. Some think she's beautiful

And she is quite beautiful

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

I don't find her attractive, but I respect your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I may not want to fuck Grace Jones, but I can't deny her beauty and sex appeal.
    Beauty and sex appeal are and will always be subjective.

Alex Wek is a super model. Some think she's beautiful

And she is quite beautiful
    Thats all anyone's beauty is an opinion. There is no such thing as the ultimate beauty in reality. The most stunning girl is ugly someone. I appreciate your response too wish more men would get it. No one is really ugly they are just not your cup of tea. The ugliness comes from a persons character and personality more than their physical attributes.