Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Right. Thanks for that insight and good luck to you.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Not as badly as most people. I've recently gained the ability to visit strip clubs for free, get a literal free lunch at times, and light/sound equipment vendors buy me beers at fancy clubs on rare occasions. No disrespect to the majority of people feeling the pinch right now, but I'm lucky and doing alright at the moment. I'm certainly not getting rich, though.

Rookie Poster

I'm doing MUCH better now than 4 years ago, and I'm retired! Obama will only raise taxes and put me in the poor house with his brother!!!

Silver Poster

Yes.

Higher gas, higher food, higher everything, and everybody's whispering layoffs.

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

i made more money when i was 18 than i do now...so the answer is YES!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

You bet your ass it does! It's a good thing i'm getting deployed again, no gas, auto, food or electricity costs. Of course my wife will be running the shower, leaving the pool deck door open, driving her family all over creation and buying the most expensive version of any food available, so i hope i don't get more broke next year.

Rookie Poster

I'm in the eye of the storm - NYC and banking. I've had good years - so I can weather a few bad - but it hit me big time. The bad news is that there is no good news to change things. What I (close to investment banking) feel now - most will feel in 6 to 12 months unless something major changes. The election is not the big news anymore.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgtlmstry
    Right. Thanks for that insight and good luck to you.
    he wrote in August

You're welcome! Beginning to get the picture now?

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Rookie Poster

Being a student, the recession hasn't hit me too hard (yet). Even though I'm close to graduation, I plan on going to graduate school of some sort...so hopefully that can weather the storm. Otherwise, I'll be graduating into a shitty economic climate and job market. Awesome...

Rookie Poster

The Economy forced me to join the military! I graduated college with a degree in aeronautics and could not land a job anywhere with an airline!

So now, I fly for uncle sam and live for free and can't afford a thing. Now I'm praying for the day I can get out of here and make a big paycheck with the airlines (if they survive)