Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Armani -

Same ads are posted pretty regularly on CL in L.A. I've always wondered myself!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    we're talking strictly sexual encounters, so why would I care about a person's part-time vs full-time dressing status? I've been with part-timers, but they're girls during time spend with me and I can assure you they're smokin hot. A lot of those new york shemaleyum models everyone drools over show up at Vee's door as boys and get dressed in his house for the photo shoot

No one is born a full time tgirl, so if I happen to catch them before they made the full commitment to transistion, what's the big deal?
    I have to agree with the above. If you fantasize about them and you had the opportunity, why not? Just because they aren't full time doesn't mean they aren't feminine all the time.

Junior Poster

Interesting question.

For me, I'd be disturbed to see that wig come flying off in mid-coitus and see a Marine styled crew cut underneath and suddenly being reminded of a corporal I knew from Mag-15.

Kinda kills the momentum after that.

Professional Poster

Default Re: QUESTION For "ONLY FULL TIME" guys...TV Double

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    So the question for the "ONLY FULL TIME" guys is:
    Would you have done this with 2 or possibly 3 TV's/CD's?
    You know, if you ask this only for "only full time" guys then the answer is, logically, a foregone conclusion.

My guess is that you know in your heart what you really want. I'd recommend that you follow your own desires, not follow other people's dogma about what's acceptable, and you'll be happier that way.

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

In some CDs and TVs, there is a baby TS waiting to emerge. Since I've been in the scene for over 17 years, I've seen this happen a lot.

There are certain aspects that I look for in a tgirl, their mannerisms, personality, cute face (most important physical asset), breast and ass (size of them doesn't matter, but at least some kind of hormone growth). It's the feminie form that I'm attracted to, so being part-time or full-time doesn't really matter so long as they are 'en femme' when we have our little bit of fun. I have come across a model who gave up trying to be a tgirl, despite how good she looked as one, and any kind of sexual interest vanished for me. We're still on good terms though, I don't knock her decisions, the burdens of life can be extreme for some of gals.

I'll pass on all the wild causal encounters though. Gangbangs just aren't for me. I'm like Denns Leary from Rescue Me, I want a sandwich after sex, not to get pummelled repeatedly by various tg's. To each their own though.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!