Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default QUESTION For "ONLY FULL TIME" guys...TV Doubles?

If you don't know what I mean, go here for reference:
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=35927&start=0

On Bay Area CL, Casual Encounters (free section), there's these particular Asian chicks that post doubles and sometimes tripples, and all they want is for the guy to be "versatile".........straight up, they wanna fuck said guy.

I had seen them post several times and have hit them up on it on a couple of occasions. In fact, they've even responded to me, believing that since I'm black, that I wouldn't bottom. At any rate, for some reason or another, I never got them to actually call me.......Until last weekend.

So we go through the intro and all that and I tell her I like her picture and she says the same. She reaffirms that she likes to top and I reaffirm that I've dated a couple TS's, as in long term, and I'm down for whatever. We are both hitting it off and she wants to set this double-girl hook up for Sunday. As we are wrapping this all up getting ready to hang up, I ask her if she's FULL TIME or PART TIME. She tells me she's part time and that her family wouldn't accept her being Full time and she asked me if I was ok with that. I told her I was ok with it. I'm not, but I needed time to think this over. I mean, I've been wanting them for months.

So I did think about it over the next 2 days, Sunday comes and I get on the phone and call her, sadly, but I tell her that even though I like her pics and she seems like a very cool person, I was not gonna be able to have sex with them because they are part time. She was very understanding and very cool about it.

I feel like I might have missed out on something, and under the circumstances, I'm almost sad that I'm straight......almost. lol

So the question for the "ONLY FULL TIME" guys is:

Would you have done this with 2 or possibly 3 TV's/CD's?

Junior Poster

The not full time thing has always been a non starter for me, I know nothing about their personality, makeup, tastes, etc. For all I know they could be a pair of Bay Bridge Iron Workers Local Union 40, when out of dress. Not my cup of tea.

I think you did the smart thing, the other option could have been a meet and greet to see if they are of any quality, i.e really feminine or whatever and would love to be full time but for various reason couldn't or were they just some gay dude playing dress-up for black cock.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Junior Poster

i dont get it

Junior Poster

He's asking if guys who would only sleep with full time tgirls, would have made an exception if they had the opportunity to sleep with two or three TV/CDs in the situation he describes above.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by macfan
    The not full time thing has always been a non starter for me, I know nothing about their personality, makeup, tastes, etc. For all I know they could be a pair of Bay Bridge Iron Workers Local Union 40, when out of dress. Not my cup of tea.

I think you did the smart thing, the other option could have been a meet and greet to see if they are of any quality, i.e really feminine or whatever and would love to be full time but for various reason couldn't or were they just some gay dude playing dress-up for black cock.

I hear what you're sayin, and because you live in NY, you definitely have a point.

But here's what's different, from what I've noticed, about the Bay Area CL people (the free section). People seem to lie less here on CL on the free section. I've hooked up on CL enough times to know this. I think partially, it's because CL was started in the Bay Area and it is more of a community forum of sorts. I mean, it has its trash too, but not as much.

Also, could you imagine what might happen if said dude drives over to S.F. from say......Oakland or San Jose and discovers the person they are supposed to meet is fake? Seriously, at 4 and 5 dollars a gallon, someone could get fucked up for real....lol....not that I'm particularly violent, but that is a very real scenereo.

At any rate, the pics I got from the person I'm very confident that it is in fact her pic.

Junior Poster

[quote="ARMANIXXX"]
    Quote Originally Posted by macfan
    I hear what you're sayin, and because you live in NY, you definitely have a point.

But here's what's different, from what I've noticed, about the Bay Area CL people (the free section). People seem to lie less here on CL on the free section. I've hooked up on CL enough times to know this. I think partially, it's because CL was started in the Bay Area and it is more of a community forum of sorts. I mean, it has its trash too, but not as much.

Also, could you imagine what might happen if said dude drives over to S.F. from say......Oakland or San Jose and discovers the person they are supposed to meet is fake? Seriously, at 4 and 5 dollars a gallon, someone could get fucked up for real....lol....not that I'm particularly violent, but that is a very real scenereo.

At any rate, the pics I got from the person I'm very confident that it is in fact her pic.
    Definitely true, guess it all depends on what you are looking for, Its just that in the TS/TV/CD world you can see some strange stuff and you have to slow down and really use the bighead before having any regrets after your body reaches orgasm, followed by resolution.

Junior Poster

i've done it with full timers and part timers...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    i've done it with full timers and part timers...

So you like CD's?

Silver Poster

Still curious on this from the "Full Time" crowd.

Platinum Poster

the only thing u missed out on was 2 gay guys butt secks-ing you

dont sweat it