Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Heh. Crazy people are funny.
    Wrong, tardbot. You are without a doubt batshit crazy, but you are not funny. You never have been. You are just tiresome, annoying, and predictable. Same as it ever was.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Heh. Does it pain you that all your fellow trolls are gone now. I bet it does. You can answer right away, I know you never leave this forum.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I enjoyed watching the closing. I thought it was marvelous. One thing though, the UK's presentation was a bit lame or was lacking something. I wonder how their opening will be for 2012? Will it be a lot better (beat?) than China's?

~Kisses.

HTG
    It will be a complete and utter wet fart. Everything we do these days is pretty shit. I have yet to meet a londoner who wants the games. Paris should have won the bid.

Rookie Poster

Damn, Chefmike, I feel for you. It sounds like you're in some type of pain. Something happened to you in the past that you are angry about and you can't let it go.

To you, everyone is an asshole. Every musician and actor sucks. Nothing is any fun.

There is a great book out there entitled, "The power of now" by Eckhart Tolle. It will explain to you what you are doing, and in one second, stop it. I guarantee you that you will be happier. Or at least, at peace.

If you have a library card, you can download the audio book for free and listen to it in your spare time.

Good luck. And go ahead and rip me a new asshole.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    LMFAO...you did get your feelings hurt...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#473163

It's a damn shame that your pussy is still sore, Francis.
    You just looked up and posted a link to a thread three months old. Do you, or can you, ever leave whatever environment you live in? Is this all there is to your life? I honestly believe it is. Look at your post count.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I enjoyed watching the closing. I thought it was marvelous. One thing though, the UK's presentation was a bit lame or was lacking something. I wonder how their opening will be for 2012? Will it be a lot better (beat?) than China's?

~Kisses.

HTG
    It will be a complete and utter wet fart. Everything we do these days is pretty shit. I have yet to meet a londoner who wants the games. Paris should have won the bid.
    lol Can't already wait for 2012!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

Be forewarned, if you disagree with the pompous ass who calls himself seanchai your posts/and or threads may be deleted. He will pander to anyone in order to make a buck. He will gladly and cravenly turn a blind eye on the atrocities of the Asian countries who he empathizes with, all the while simultaneously exploiting the unfortunate people who inhabit these countries. Despicable.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe