Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default can someone please explain to me why...

chasers idolise Cock, Boys and Men in wigs?

Because I am at a loss. There are a multitude of female looking transexuals who exude a postive, independent, awesome display of real feminity. These jokers are a pale imitation. Why the love?

I know a fair few men who went through the whole 'OMG MEN IN WIGS ARE SO IN TOUCH WITH HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE WORLD AND LIFE AND ALL THAT STUFF HEE HEE HEE', but now that it is 2008 and not 1993 they tend to look back on that time with a very well deserved amount of embarrassment.

Why can't all chasers do the same?

(Disclaimer: This post is speaking in general terms. Any fag who thinks these clowns are a hilarious farce should not feel themselves implicated in any way in this post).

thanx and that is all

Veteran Poster

I know. Like what's up with that?

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

To each their own I guess.

Not a big fan of the men in wig brigade either, but if it gets their rocks off then fair play to them. At least they're happy with what they like.

There is no point trying to apply logic to chasers.

Junior Poster

Default Re: can someone please explain to me why...

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

Because I am at a loss. There are a multitude of female looking transexuals who exude a postive, independent, awesome display of real feminity. These jokers are a pale imitation. Why the love?

I know a fair few men who went through the whole 'OMG MEN IN WIGS ARE SO IN TOUCH WITH HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE WORLD AND LIFE AND ALL THAT STUFF HEE HEE HEE', but now that it is 2008 and not 1993 they tend to look back on that time with a very well deserved amount of embarrassment.

(Disclaimer: This post is speaking in general terms. Any fag who thinks these clowns are a hilarious farce should not feel themselves implicated in any way in this post).

thanx and that is all
    LMAO, leave it to you tsntx, I know what you mean. I've come across quite a few images that have left me scarred. The only thing in touch with anything was a dangling cock with an open orifice. Some dudes are brave, but I gues it gets their rocks off.

Hey I say let them chase those sissies if they so desire, that leaves the nice, soft, feminine tgirls for me.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Lmao..

Well some say," in the dark.. They all look and feel the same"!

Funny post Jen.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

lol thnx hara.... i had help lol

Default Re: can someone please explain to me why...

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

thanx and that is all
    A lot of men are intimidated by beautiful women, trans or gg. They figure they are probably high maintenance, and they will have a lot of competition. They might believe that an less attractive person will appreciate them better. I’m not too crazy about some of the pics I see posted here. But I can say that I sometimes see an attractiveness in a woman who others might think is only average. So that goes back to, ‘each his own’.

Where you see a “positive, independent” woman, a man might see a woman who is not going to listen to him, which is a form of respect, and also someone who wants to have their way all the time. Better looking often = more spoiled.

But another was to say the same thing is: I think this person (ugly), will want to have sex with me, whereas the beauty might want $300 for a half hour. And I might still get rejected.

Silver Poster

Should be interesting.

And I hereby offer up the evidence supporting the OP's (tsntx) charge:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0

all pink on the inside hahahahahahaha

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

Isn't this the point where you seperate the guys who love guys in drags from guys who are into beautiful tgirls?