98 34.88%
  • Obama

163 58.01%
  • Other

20 7.12%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    I think McCain is a good man but sadly the republican party has become so enmeshed with big business special interest groups, far right religious extremists and economically unsound policy that the only hope for the US to avoid massive long term damage is a annialation of the republicans at the polls. The Republicans have moved so far away from the party of Lincoln and other principled Republicans that many of them can no longer relate to MCCain and think of him as a maverick. The Reps need to be destroyed so that they can rebuild.
    While I agree 100% with your assessment of the republican party I disagree with your assessment of McCain. I used to respect him as a fellow veteran and someone who stood on principal. As soon as he decided to run for Pres this time he jumped right in with the rest of the looney people. Bush, the religious right, etc. If he was a man of principal he would have nothing to do with the people who started the racist whisper campaign about him when he ran gainst bush in the 2000 primary. Instead he pulled them all in to his clan showing that all he really cares about is winning.

I won't even get started on his war mongering. There isn't enough space for that too!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    I don't get the big deal about McCain (actually Mrs McCain) owning 7 homes. I believe some are investment properties.

Why is this a problem?

Did you feel the same way about Kerry's wife being rich and owning a lot of stuff?

Do you know how Obama purchased his properties?
    I don't think it's a problem tht he owns 7 homes. The problem is that he didn't know how many he owned. Add that to the fact that he has said numerous times our economy is better than it was 8 years ago and his inability to understand he economy for the average person (instead of cuttig tax for multimillionaires and billionaires). He just doesn't get what it's like for the average person.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle
    I don't get the big deal about McCain (actually Mrs McCain) owning 7 homes. I believe some are investment properties.

Why is this a problem?

Did you feel the same way about Kerry's wife being rich and owning a lot of stuff?

Do you know how Obama purchased his properties?
    I don't think it's a problem tht he owns 7 homes. The problem is that he didn't know how many he owned. Add that to the fact that he has said numerous times our economy is better than it was 8 years ago and his inability to understand he economy for the average person (instead of cuttig tax for multimillionaires and billionaires). He just doesn't get what it's like for the average person.

DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spot on.

Oh yeah,

And he's a RACIST

Don't be suprised if the democratic candidate wins the popular vote but the republican candidate takes the electoral vote ...

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Don't be suprised if the democratic candidate wins the popular vote but the republican candidate takes the electoral vote ...
    Yes. Another thing we need to change in our electoral system. He/She who gets the popluar vote wins. Since we don't have colonies anymore it's time to modernize.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Obama.

i pay for school with federal grants & i dont have any health insurance.

that just about does it for me.

OH YEA, AND I DONT HAVE 7 HOMES.
    (LOL.did u see that ad?)
    Yeah
    But your young,pretty and have big fucking tits.
    TRUST ME.
    You will be picking up the return on those tits.....

Professional Poster

Obama gets my vote.I honestly belive he'll surround his adminstration with the right people to lead this country in a better direction/McCain seems
    loss whether discussing the draft,health care,his houses,economy,and especially this false war.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Junior Poster

I will vote for neither major candidate, because they both lack competence to do anything good for the country. Unfortunately, I think too many ignorant people (college kids, people who know absolutely nothing about politics, and people without credible reasons to vote) will be hanging on the nuts of the democrats this time.
    At least I will be laughing when Obama-sanctioned gulags are popping up in 2011, and I'm not in the country anymore.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
    I will vote for neither major candidate, because they both lack competence to do anything good for the country. Unfortunately, I think too many ignorant people (college kids, people who know absolutely nothing about politics, and people without credible reasons to vote) will be hanging on the nuts of the democrats this time.
    At least I will be laughing when Obama-sanctioned gulags are popping up in 2011, and I'm not in the country anymore.
    Gulags? You have lost your mind.

I won't be voting for Obama. Not sure about McCain.