Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    Apparently, none of you have considered the likely potential that, should Obama win this thing, shortly thereafter, Joe Biden will become President. Why, because some flag wavin' gun lovin' Redneck from God knows where is going to cancel Barak Obama's Birth Certificate, if you get my drift!

It won't be me but, somebody's gonna do it. I'd bet big $$$ on it.

Yeah....you support it......you want to see it happen.
    Even one of the white guys I work with(republican) says the same thing.
    And do you think the millions of black americans would be cool with that?
    What do you think our reaction will be right after that?
    Many innocent people will get hurt.
    So many of you who post on this board are so fucking racist but Im glad this election is happening because you are all crawling out like the cockroaches you are.
    I for one DO NOT want to see ANY MORE killing.
    The current occupant of the White House has killed more people in 8 years than any other country or leader.
    Im sick of hearing your racist whites gloating saying Obama will be killed.
    You all need to check yourself......especially after this Hillbilly Hitler in the White House has fucked everything up so badly.
    Are you and your ilk so racist that your willing to suffer even more economical chaos under a McCain regime?
    Are you so racist that you would personally rather see the country to continue to do badly under a white guy rather than good under a black one?
    I suspect it is the later with you and many others.
    I think you are SCARED to see a black man do good.

Sorry for going off people but I am not even a Democrat and wasnt planning on voting for Obama but these ^%#$% are pissing me off so bad I will probably vote for him.

I pray nothing happens to Obama and some of you better pray too!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Quote Originally Posted by dave252
    Obama has been preaching change, so what does he do, he picks a guy that has been part of the problem for 30 yrs, a carreer politician thats probably never had a real job in his life. Hail President McCain
    ...& that would make him different from McCain how? Or President Bush for that matter, or the current VP?
    For 1, McCain isnt shouting from every roof top that he is the candidate for change. As far as the job things go, both Bush and Cheney have had jobs in the private sector. You have heard about Cheney and Halliburton havent you? You had to know bush was owner of the Texas Rangers? My point was, Dont get me wrong, it doesnt matter which 1 wins, they are all the same, I guess that was my point, that they all are the same

Veteran Poster

I wanted to see Jim Webb be his running mate. That would have may a good ticket. Biden speaks his mind and often puts his foot in his mouth. I think he is going to be haunted by the pick. I do not believe he is going to help Obama win any states, only lost states with his mouth.

McCain could ruin his chances by picking a pro-choice running mate.

It will be interesting to see how everything will play out.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Biden rides the train btwn DC and Wilmington almost every day. That's pretty cool. And if my memory is correct, that's like 1.5 to 2 hours each way.

As for the racist stuff, it will be interesting to me how this will play out on election day, and during an Obama Presidency if he wins. People of different races or different genders have been elected national leaders in places as diverse as India, Israel, Peru, Germany and Pakistan. I have a feeling America is finally ready to elect someone other than a white guy.

Professional Poster

This is good news. I'm just glad he didn't pick Hilary, that would guarantee a loss. Most of the "working class" in states like WV and OH only voted against Obama, not really for her. So that 18 million voters thing is overblown by the MSM to create drama.

I'm so sick of hearing this experience nonsense. Non of them have been the president of the usa before. McCain is joke. He would be an embarrassment to the country.

Professional Poster

He needs to be careful talking like that, the Secret Service could pay you a visit. Obama has gotten a lot of death threats, the secret service takes possible threats very seriously

Junior Poster

I would have went with someone who could give me some swing state electoral votes.

Some valid points have been raised already but I'll reiterate...

Obama was supposed to be the "Fresh Face"...the guy to make "Changes",so he goes out and picks a lifelong run of the mill politician as his VP...very disappointing...looking more and more like nothing will ever change.

Also raised earlier is the very sad but real possibility that Obama wont make it out of his first term alive..I'm not wishing on it,but I wont be suprised if someone tried to assasinate him....which makes Joe Biden president?!...Lord help the USA!