Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Why would this ad not be real? Eros charges money to post an ad, so it does not make a whole lot of sense for someone to post a bogus ad just for the hell of it.
    The only thing odd about it is that she is supposedly in NY but her number is a SF area code.
    Someone in NY needs to go and see her and tell the rest of us if she is for real or not LOL.
    It happens all the time. Some post pics of GGs or of another TS (though I think the GG thing is more common). I'm not saying a majority do this, but it does happen.

Junior Poster

Why post a fake ad? so stupid johns come over, thinking you're the real thing, and being horny, probably end up using your services anyway even though it's not really you. At least that's my guess, I really doubt it's her, she could charge a lot more than 250 if people are shelling out 500 to be w/jennifer parris or allanah star, as she looks much better than either of them.

Junior Poster

She looks like she has a small dong

Can't believe B One bit on this one....he's losin it. Here's Kalena Rios...the REAL TGirl...

Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 04:48 AM.