Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Platinum Poster

faggotry all OVER this thread

faggotry!!!!!!!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    faggotry all OVER this thread

faggotry!!!!!!!!!
    excuse me, but are you not making a living off faggotry? Flip-Flop, Flip-Flop!!! Hell, you might as well run for office...The TS Rush Limbaugh...although, you look better in a safari helmet than he would, or does, or has

5 Star Poster

and no, try as you might, you can't post my phone number

5 Star Poster

cause I would never, ever get drunk enough to call you

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    fag
    bingo

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by johnb
    and no, try as you might, you can't post my phone number
    i only post numbers of ppl that continue to call or txt me AFTER ive asked repeatedly to STOP...

as far as making my living off faggotry.... that i do... thnx 4 the rent money faggots!

http://www.gayborhood.tv/watch.cfm?v...E69182F49DDCB6

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Because aside from the fact that she may be a slut (slept her way to the top..literally) and a provocateur..here are a few facts why Madonna 'clicked' with the GLBT community world wide:

-Madonna isn't only pretty but also actually has a brain and had full scholarship at the University of Michigan.

-Madonna was one of the first major celebrities to lend her support to AIDS causes.

-The song "In This Life" from her fifth studio album, Erotica, is about the loss of Madonna's (gay) friends to AIDS, containing the line, "Have you ever watched your best friend die?"

-She has been a strong supporter of GLBT rights since she has a gay brother, Christopher Ciccone.

-One of Madonna's biggest hits, 1990's "Vogue", is a song in tribute to the underground dance form known as vogueing (have you guys seen Paris is Burning? Then you'll know) which first found popularity in gay bars and discos of New York City.

-She is the master of re-invention. People never grew tired of her because she always has different look/styles to offer them.

-She is ranked by the Recording Industry Association of America as the best-selling female rock artist of the twentieth century and the second top-selling female artist in the United States with 63 million certified albums.

-Guinness World Records list her as the world's most successful female recording artist of all time and the top-earning female singer in the world with an estimated net worth of over US$400 million, having sold over 200 million records worldwide.

-Her Confessions Tour (which I've attended btw @300 a pop) is the highest grossing concert tour by a female artist.

-In the United Kingdom, she is the most successful female in the singles chart history and has more number one singles than any other female solo artist.

-In 2008, she surpassed Elvis Presley as the artist with most top ten hits in the history of Billboard Hot 100.

-In 2007, Madonna was listed by VH1 as eighth in the Greatest Women of Rock & Roll.

-On March 10, 2008, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

-Madonna donated $21 million towards a new Kabbalah school for children.

-She has been around in the industry for approximately two decades.

And yes she is 50 and she looks good for her age..beauty and youth are fleeting, but we all do get old too you know?

I'm sure none of these matters to anyone who doesn't like her. It's easy to hate people who's worked their way up back from only having $35 bucks in her pocket when she first moved to New York. But you have to give her some credit for her works as an artist. I mean, has anyone of you criticizing her able to accomplish even a 3rd of what she has accomplished?..Then I will personally and literally kiss your ass. Til then STFU!

You're beyond right, and you rule for posting such !

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I'm a middle-aged Black woman, and can't
    really say that I have any gay or tranny
    idols.

My sheroes would be women like the ones
    below:

Miss Hattie McDaniel

Miss Sojourner Truth - pictured with Abraham Lincoln

Dr. Angela Davis

Dr. Coretta Scott King

Miss Harriet Tubman

Miss Pam Grier

Dr. Maya Angelou