Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Can someone please explain to me why

Isn't that an oxymoron?

First you say:

Quote Originally Posted by vietboy

It is effeminate gay men who typically idolise Cher and Madonna.
    In fact, a real transsexual is as likely to idolise them (Cher and Madonna) as any other woman.

Your statements are contradicting one another.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Tsntx loves Britney, Julianna Dominguez loves Madonna and so forth and so on!
    No kidding? I guess we all have a different taste
    Well, we all can't be clones of one another that's for sure..and share/have the same exact taste in everything..simply impossible! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    OMG! Goes to show how much you read (understand?). lol Her brother, Christopher Ciccone is ALIVE!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, you have uncovered my immense lack of knowledge about MADONNA (I was too busy listening to good music, but hey).

Please explain to me why she is so great again.
    Very cute, ignorant and funny all together, Tom. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Isn't that an oxymoron?

First you say:

In fact, a real transsexual is as likely to idolise them (Cher and Madonna) as any other woman.

~Kisses.

HTG
    No contradiction. Effeminate gay men typically idolise Cher and Madonna, whereas real transsexuals idolise them as much as any other woman idolises them, which is to say, not very much.

In the real world, spent performers like Cher and Madonna are not idols like they are for gay guys.

Veteran Poster

Well, we all can't be clones of one another that's for sure..and share/have the same exact taste in everything..simply impossible! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    And there are not many better ways to declare your individuality than screaching along to 'Everybody'.

trannies idolise Cher, Britney and Madonna?

Because I am at a loss. There are a multitude of female artists who exude a postive, independent, awesome display of real feminity. These jokers are a pale imitation. Why the love?

I know a fair few GG's who went through the whole 'OMG MADONNA IS SO IN TOUCH WITH HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE WORLD AND LIFE AND ALL THAT STUFF HEE HEE HEE', but now that it is 2008 and not 1993 they tend to look back on that time with a very well deserved amount of embarrassment.

Why can't trannies do the same?

(Disclaimer: This post is speaking in general terms. Any TS who thinks these clowns are a hilarious farce should not feel themselves implicated in any way in this post).
    umm I idolise Jessica Simpson

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Isn't that an oxymoron?

First you say:

~Kisses.

HTG
    No contradiction. Effeminate gay men typically idolise Cher and Madonna, whereas real transsexuals idolise them as much as any other woman, which, is to say, not very much.

In the real world, spent performers like Cher and Madonna are not idols like they are for gay guys.
    That still doesn't ring any bell or logic reason. You've just repeated what you've said earlier.

You reiterated:

1. Effeminate gay men typically idolizes Cher and Madonna.

2. Real transexuals likewise (also?) idolize them (Cher and Madonna as much as any other woman.

...Therefore, Effeminate gay men and real transexuals (BOTH) IDOLIZES Cher and Madonna.

There is no difference between statement no.1 and statement no.2. Am I right or am I wrong here? lol

And out in the real world, Guinness book of world records, Recording Industry Association of America, vh1 etc. aren't predominantly comprised of Gay men and real transexuals, now are they? lol

I failed to see the point you're driving at to be honest.

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    And there are not many better ways to declare your individuality than screaching along to 'Everybody'.
    Then again, some people have an acquired taste for eating processed salted roe (caviar) or raw fish. Again, doesn't cater to everyone's palette.

~Kisses.

TG

Junior Poster

Isn't that an oxymoron?

First you say:

~Kisses.

HTG
    No contradiction. Effeminate gay men typically idolise Cher and Madonna, whereas real transsexuals idolise them as much as any other woman, which, is to say, not very much.

That still doesn't ring any bell or logic reason. You've just repeated what you've said earlier.

You reiterated:

1. Effeminate gay men typically idolizes Cher and Madonna.

2. Real transexuals likewise (also?) idolize them (Cher and Madonna as much as any other woman.

...Therefore, Effeminate gay men and real transexuals (BOTH) IDOLIZES Cher and Madonna.

There is no difference between statement no.1 and statement no.2. Am I right or am I wrong here? lol

And out in the real world, Guinness book of world records, Recording Industry Association of America, vh1 etc. aren't predominantly comprised of Gay men and real transexuals, now are they? lol

I failed to see the point you're driving at to be honest.

~Kisses.

HTG
    You're not very bright.

Veteran Poster

vietboy, you've kind of misunderstood this thread. But keep bumping it, if you must.