Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Can someone please explain to me why

trannies idolise Cher, Britney and Madonna?

Because I am at a loss. There are a multitude of female artists who exude a postive, independent, awesome display of real feminity. These jokers are a pale imitation. Why the love?

I know a fair few GG's who went through the whole 'OMG MADONNA IS SO IN TOUCH WITH HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE WORLD AND LIFE AND ALL THAT STUFF HEE HEE HEE', but now that it is 2008 and not 1993 they tend to look back on that time with a very well deserved amount of embarrassment.

Why can't trannies do the same?

(Disclaimer: This post is speaking in general terms. Any TS who thinks these clowns are a hilarious farce should not feel themselves implicated in any way in this post).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scumbags_158.jpg 
Views:	1041 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	195275   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cor_blimey_there_is_nothing_better_than_undernourished_protein_shake_muscles_647.jpg 
Views:	604 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	195276  

Professional Poster

trannies idolise Cher, Britney and Madonna?
    Because they have bad taste?

I am afraid I don't have an answer for you "T". All three of them are 'BUTT UGLY' to me.

Veteran Poster

Erm...thanks ''C''. I concur.

Professional Poster

Btw, I don't think tgirls like Madonna, Britney and Cher, I think only gay guys.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Btw, I don't think tgirls like Madonna, Britney and Cher, I think only gay guys.
    You would be very, very wrong in that assumption.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Because aside from the fact that she may be a slut (slept her way to the top..literally) and a provocateur..here are a few facts why Madonna 'clicked' with the GLBT community world wide:

-Madonna isn't only pretty but also actually has a brain and had full scholarship at the University of Michigan.

-Madonna was one of the first major celebrities to lend her support to AIDS causes.

-The song "In This Life" from her fifth studio album, Erotica, is about the loss of Madonna's (gay) friends to AIDS, containing the line, "Have you ever watched your best friend die?"

-She has been a strong supporter of GLBT rights since she has a gay brother, Christopher Ciccone.

-One of Madonna's biggest hits, 1990's "Vogue", is a song in tribute to the underground dance form known as vogueing (have you guys seen Paris is Burning? Then you'll know) which first found popularity in gay bars and discos of New York City.

-She is the master of re-invention. People never grew tired of her because she always has different look/styles to offer them.

-She is ranked by the Recording Industry Association of America as the best-selling female rock artist of the twentieth century and the second top-selling female artist in the United States with 63 million certified albums.

-Guinness World Records list her as the world's most successful female recording artist of all time and the top-earning female singer in the world with an estimated net worth of over US$400 million, having sold over 200 million records worldwide.

-Her Confessions Tour (which I've attended btw @300 a pop) is the highest grossing concert tour by a female artist.

-In the United Kingdom, she is the most successful female in the singles chart history and has more number one singles than any other female solo artist.

-In 2008, she surpassed Elvis Presley as the artist with most top ten hits in the history of Billboard Hot 100.

-In 2007, Madonna was listed by VH1 as eighth in the Greatest Women of Rock & Roll.

-On March 10, 2008, she was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

-Madonna donated $21 million towards a new Kabbalah school for children.

-She has been around in the industry for approximately two decades.

And yes she is 50 and she looks good for her age..beauty and youth are fleeting, but we all do get old too you know?

I'm sure none of these matters to anyone who doesn't like her. It's easy to hate people who's worked their way up back from only having $35 bucks in her pocket when she first moved to New York. But you have to give her some credit for her works as an artist. I mean, has anyone of you criticizing her able to accomplish even a 3rd of what she has accomplished?..Then I will personally and literally kiss your ass. Til then STFU!

And FYI Dinand:

Tsntx loves Britney, Julianna Dominguez loves Madonna and so forth and so on!

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    "princess of pop"

wtf?

shes the queen

who the hell would be queen if shes the princess?
    Quote Originally Posted by juliana_dominguez

She is the woman i look up to, I am a huge fan of her music and whatever she does, Madonna is a lifestyle, Madonna is an art, Madonna is the queen, Madonna is the best/greatest, Madonna is an icon, so take a bow.

I have been a fan since i was 3 years old, my mom would teach me how to dance La Isla Bonita, i remembered singing Crazy For You and Papa Don't Preach when i was 5 years old, Madonna contributed to what the gay culture has today, i'd say, she contributed with me personally on me being transgendered. Empowerment and Inspiration from her songs made me believe that i am strong.

can't wait for the sticky and sweet tour, who's coming?
    And to the OP, I hope you're not lost anymore. Granted, I could respect you don't like her. That's fine. But is this thread completely necessary? As they say, different strokes for different folks.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Because aside from the fact that she may be a slut (slept her way to the top..literally)
    Good on her...so did Joan Crawford and a hell of a lot of others.

Madonna isn't only pretty but also actually has a brain and had full scholarship at the University of Michigan
    She definitely has a brain. She shoulda been an Investment banker. She definitely is good at cashing in on things after the fact, like she did with 'Voguing' and 'S&M'

-She is ranked by the Recording Industry Association of America as the best-selling female rock artist of the twentieth century and the second top-selling female artist in the United States with 63 million certified albums..
    Jesus, the number of female ARTISTS who eclipse her in both talent and ability are myriad.

-In the United Kingdom, she is the most successful female in the singles chart history and has more number one singles than any other female solo artist.
    To our eternal shame.

-In 2008, she surpassed Elvis Presley as the artist with most top ten hits in the history of Billboard Hot 100.
    WOW

-In 2007, Madonna was listed by VH1 as eighth in the Greatest Women of Rock & Roll
    Which means VH1 knows sweet fuck-all about rock and roll.

You say that as if it is a good thing!

I'm sure none of these matters to anyone who doesn't like her. It's easy to hate people who's worked their way up back from only having $35 bucks in her pocket when she first moved to New York. But you have to give her some credit for her works as an artist. I mean, has anyone of you criticising her able to accomplish even a 3rd of what she has accomplish then I will personally and literally kiss your ass. Til then STFU!
    Erm... you cannot deny that Bessie Smith, Joni Mitchell, Billy Holliday, Janis Joplin, Judee Sill et fucking al had hard lives... a lot harder than moaning about only having $35 to spend (woe is the material girl)!
    So, I ain't gona stfu

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote]

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Jesus, the number of female ARTISTS who eclipse her in both talent and ability are myriad.
    But these myriad of artists you mentioned aren't UP there, are they?

To our eternal shame.
    Unfortunately, The UK isn't comprised of Tomfurbs. lol

You say that as if it is a good thing!
    If someone gave you $21 million dollars.you wouldn't say the same..That I am positive!

Erm... you cannot deny that Bessie Smith, Joni Mitchell, Billy Holliday, Janis Joplin, Judee Sill et fucking al had hard lives... a lot harder than moaning about only having $35 to spend (woe is the material girl)!
    So, I ain't gona stfu
    All those you've mentioned are also great artist. And 'big' during their time. They've influenced a lot of artist we have today. But they're more like classics now. Their music and works are still highly respected to this day. A lot of people in the GLBT community (and outside of it) actually liked them also. But they sorta fail short becoming " gay icons" (the subject matter we are discussing). It's sad really, that when a musician has passed on they become somewhat forgotten and irrelevant. And as for stfu..well I don't hear you accomplishing even a 3rd of what she's accomplished, so again STFU (quit moaning about it already)! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

So, I ain't gona stfu
    All those you've mentioned are also great artist. And 'big' during their time. They've influenced a lot of artist we have today. But they're more like classics now. Their music and works are still highly respected to this day. A lot of people in the GLBT community (and outside of it) actually liked them also. But they sorta fail short becoming " gay icons" (the subject matter we are discussing). It's sad really, that when a musician has passed on they become somewhat forgotten and irrelevant. And as for stfu..well I don't hear you accomplishing even a 3rd of what she's accomplished, so again STFU! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    What has she accomplished, again? Please explain to me how she has manipulated herself into becoming the number one Gay Icon above Oscar Wilde, William Burroughs, Alice Toklas, Allan Ginsberg, Gertude Stein, Francis Bacon, Tennessee Williams, Marlene Dietrich, Rock Hudson, David Bowie, Lou Reed, Klaus Nomi?

How has some dopey, half-way attractive/intelligent idiot from the midwest won her way into so many gay hearts? Is what I wanna know?

I still ain't stfu.