Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default The scene i Amsterdam & being banged by a TS there

Hi! Just a couple of questions for those who's been to Amsterdam:

1) Is it true that the prostitution in Amsterams RLD is on a decline? (I've read about it in the papers a couple of times) I would hate going there only to find empty windows.

2) I dream about being banged by a shemale so I am thinking about going to Blodstraat (in the RLD/Amsterdam) to find a girl who can do that. Does anyone know if girls who are willing/able to fuck you is hard to find or do most TS-prostitues do this if you ask?

3) What is the normal price a girl charges you?

Any help is much appriciated!

No Need to worry i am a very regular visitor to the wallen and allthough some windows are shut it makes no diffrence to the feel of the place. The t-girl areas which are Bloedstraat Barnsteeg and the streets around have not had any windows shut and you will find exactly what you want. When are you here maybe we could meet up and i will show you the best girls.
    Take care
    Bloedstraat-boy

Professional Poster

1) Is it true that the prostitution in Amsterams RLD is on a decline? (I've read about it in the papers a couple of times) I would hate going there only to find empty windows.
    Well it's not as busy as it use to be many years ago, lots of windows are closed but there's still enough choice.

2) I dream about being banged by a shemale so I am thinking about going to Blodstraat (in the RLD/Amsterdam) to find a girl who can do that. Does anyone know if girls who are willing/able to fuck you is hard to find or do most TS-prostitues do this if you ask?
    See answer above me.

The price starts at 50 euro. The more you want the extra you pay!

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the help!

Bloedstraat-Boy: Sounds great! I'll probably send you a PM then before I go there.

Peace!

Default dam

im going oct 9
    anyone want to meet up - say rockplanet bar
    im looking for this biggest dick possible
    any suggestions
    and thanks

shame cant smoke in the bars anymore.

Rookie Poster

The bars have smoking areas, I was over recently and it wasn't as bad as I expected. The coffee shops have tobacco smoking areas too but you're allowed to smoke pure weed in them anywhere if that's your thing.

hi alpha thanks for that
    thats good news
    cigarettes and booze only for me these days - did to much drugs when I was younger and nearly did my head in for good !

hope to find some big cock when im there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Well it's not as busy as it use to be many years ago, lots of windows are closed but there's still enough choice.

See answer above me.

The price starts at 50 euro. The more you want the extra you pay!
    Are the prices in the privee (private apartments) similar like those from RLD? I contacted one Tgirl (Yulia Gonzalez) by email, and she wrote that her price for one hour at her place would be 300 EUR. Shit, does she has a golden dick? Any good tips to go to a nice girl for decent price? I'm TGVirgin myself and for the first time I would like to have fun in some private place, not in RLD )

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by idirwo
    her price for one hour at her place would be 300 EUR. Shit, does she has a golden dick?
    250/300EUR for 1h is pretty much the average that tgirls in France ask for...

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Hi there, I wans thinking of going there this weekend as well.

Are there any TS clubs out there?.
    Also how do i find private ads?.

cheers

basepixels