Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    Hey Legend, just wondering, who did the art for that picture of Hulk and Spider-man that you had as one of your old avatars? It was the one where Spidey was spraying webbing in Hulk's face, doing nothing but mildly pissing off Hulk.
    Dude i really don't have a clue, this girl i know at narutofan gave me the set.Wish i knew sorry.

Rookie Poster

Mostly COD....I put it down, but it always drags me back. Best shooter game in a long time. Tried the new battlefield, not even close to COD4

Junior Poster

Been playing WOW for over 3 years, its a very bad addiction.

Junior Poster

wow but only pvp twinked bg's, horde only also, no pve at all anymore except to farm mats

and i am preorder for warhammer

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft on a free private server (as well the the new expansion beta), just finished Chrono Trigger again, and started up Chrono Cross again (this series needs a sequel bad). I want to play some more games on PC but I really need to upgrade my graphics card to something decent.
    you can get a good deal on an overclocked nvidia 8800 gt 512Mb card for about $150- $180. That will handle anything just fine, including ES IV Oblivion which is still the benchmark test game for graphics. Its a long card though, bit longer than earlier Nvidias, so if you have a small case you can try the 8600, still a very functional card.
    I bought the EVGA version of this card and it is unbelievable. I triple box WOW with zero video lag and EVGA has the best return policy if the card breaks. NewEgg.com has the best prices for it.

It is a very long card indeed. It definately will not fit in older, smaller towers. I have a Vostro 410 and it just barely fits in it.

Rookie Poster

anyone else got call of duty 4?

i recently got bk into it after months of being bored due to a triple broken arm and dislocation during a soccer game

Rookie Poster

have played CODs & brothers in arms on the PC still have COD4 still installed ,play a level to reduce stress lol looking forward to brothers in arms hells hiway and COD5,Traci she plays sims 2 on her PC strangely everyone in her town is a TS except one ,kinda looks like me ,if what happens to me in that game really would happen to me in real life I would be dead ... real happy with a smile on my face lol

Rookie Poster

whoopa messed up quote see below

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by IrishJim
    Currently spreading my time between Championship Manager 01/02 (PC), Guitar Hero 3 (PS2), World of Warcraft (PC) & Call of Duty 4 (PC), can't play 1st person shooters on consoles i'm a keyboard mouse kind of guy.
    Championship manager 01/02! Old school, man. I played that game. Im currently playing FM 2008, you should try it, its essentially yhe new version of CM.
    nah man hate all the CM and FMs after 01/02 i'm pure old scool when it comes to that, even have toe old 97/98 dos version somewhere about the house.

Junior Poster

Currently spreading my time between Championship Manager 01/02 (PC), Guitar Hero 3 (PS2), World of Warcraft (PC) & Call of Duty 4 (PC), can't play 1st person shooters on consoles i'm a keyboard mouse kind of guy.
    Championship manager 01/02! Old school, man. I played that game. Im currently playing FM 2008, you should try it, its essentially yhe new version of CM.
    nah man hate all the CM and FMs after 01/02 i'm pure old scool when it comes to that, even have toe old 97/98 dos version somewhere about the house.
    i jones for new rosters and stuff. Cool that youre still playing CM tho. Great game.