Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft on a free private server (as well the the new expansion beta), just finished Chrono Trigger again, and started up Chrono Cross again (this series needs a sequel bad). I want to play some more games on PC but I really need to upgrade my graphics card to something decent.
    you can get a good deal on an overclocked nvidia 8800 gt 512Mb card for about $150- $180. That will handle anything just fine, including ES IV Oblivion which is still the benchmark test game for graphics. Its a long card though, bit longer than earlier Nvidias, so if you have a small case you can try the 8600, still a very functional card.
    I bought the EVGA version of this card and it is unbelievable. I triple box WOW with zero video lag and EVGA has the best return policy if the card breaks. NewEgg.com has the best prices for it.
    Everything at
    It is a very long card indeed. It definately will not fit in older, smaller towers. I have a Vostro 410 and it just barely fits in it.
    i have the BFG version, and its awesome. max rez and highest quality. Now i just need a 30" monitor. I have a midsize tower which is actually bigger than most stock cases and it JUST fits, half inch of room to spare.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	134551_halo_3_720.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	196255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madden_121.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	196256  

Gold Poster