Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Transitioning advice

I'm guessing in a board full of shemale enthusiasts this already has a thread somewhere so if someone could point it out please do so. However I've used the search function for five minutes without luck and decided to post here.

I'm looking for advice on how to go about transitioning. Is there a step-by-step pattern to follow? Should I just make my own way up? At the moment I don't have the money for medical/surgical procedures, so I'm also looking for anything I can do in the mean time.

Thank you.

I am not sure what you're looking for here. Why are you asking, are you trans? What is your present situation? Age? etc?

For edutainment purposes I attached a file I found on my hard drive that is somewhat, distantly relevant (can't for the life of me remember where I found it, says I dl'd it in 2004). I don't actually advise trying to do your own surgeries yourself, but it looks like a good filler for now.

Have you tried googling this stuff? There are tons of trans related informative sites out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	how_to_castrate_yourself_981.jpg 
Views:	832 
Size:	743.4 KB 
ID:	194916  

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Thanks I guess...

Did I do something wrong by asking that here?

Quote Originally Posted by masque66
    Thanks I guess...

Did I do something wrong by asking that here?
    No, you just didn't give a lot to work with in knowing what you're looking for.

I'll respond with links if I knew what it was you want to know, and why you want to know it.

Edit- my reason for asking is because there is so much that could be said under the umbrella of "transition advice." I really don't know if you're looking to know just where to get hrt w/out slips, or if you need to know how to use makeup, or endless other presentation things. I don't even know if you know what to expect from things like hrt etc.

OH, ok. Sorry, I know you meant it to be funny but at first glance I thought it was hostile.

I want to change from male to female. I've looked on some sites, but most of what I find via search engines are legal advice or websites trying to sell me something. So I figured I'd try here where I might be able to find some first-person advice. Yes, I consider myself to be trans. I have been for a while but without the prospect of going through with it. I'm 27, somewhat overweight (working on it), and an RN student. I expect to graduate within a year. Until then I'm living with family members so I can save money instead of paying rent. None of my family members know about this. At the moment I don't have the money for HRT or surgery. I do plan to go that route in due time, but for now I'm looking for anything I can do to prepare for it. At the moment I'm hitting aerobics machines at the gym in an effort to slim down and watching what I eat. But that's just basic health.

Well if you're trying to lose weight that does somewhat complicate things.

It is much harder to lose weight on HRT than before hand, T lends itself to weight loss far better.

But at the same time, how you exercise is important, because you don't want to be bulking up.

HRT is going to work better anyway if all of your fat distribution is put on while on HRT vrs being left over from before, but it varies so much from person to person that it really is hard to say what you should expect there. People say that girls typically end up with a cup smaller than their mom's, but that seems to be a myth IMO.

I would put off going around telling people, IMO doing that real early is just a recipe for unneeded drama.

What you can do, is start electrolysis on your face, or laser IF your face can handle it- since that can take years to finish, I know postops who are fully transistioned who still haven't finished with electro. If it weren't for the weight lose part (how much are we talking?) I'd say go immediately onto tblockers.

Default Re: Transitioning advice

I'm guessing in a board full of shemale enthusiasts this already has a thread somewhere so if someone could point it out please do so. However I've used the search function for five minutes without luck and decided to post here.

I'm looking for advice on how to go about transitioning. Is there a step-by-step pattern to follow? Should I just make my own way up? At the moment I don't have the money for medical/surgical procedures, so I'm also looking for anything I can do in the mean time.

Thank you.
    http://tsroadmap.com/

OH, ok. Sorry, I know you meant it to be funny but at first glance I thought it was hostile.

I want to change from male to female. I've looked on some sites, but most of what I find via search engines are legal advice or websites trying to sell me something. So I figured I'd try here where I might be able to find some first-person advice. Yes, I consider myself to be trans. I have been for a while but without the prospect of going through with it. I'm 27, somewhat overweight (working on it), and an RN student. I expect to graduate within a year. Until then I'm living with family members so I can save money instead of paying rent. None of my family members know about this. At the moment I don't have the money for HRT or surgery. I do plan to go that route in due time, but for now I'm looking for anything I can do to prepare for it. At the moment I'm hitting aerobics machines at the gym in an effort to slim down and watching what I eat. But that's just basic health.
    i think you need to begin hormones before 18 or else you really won't pass

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86
    i think you need to begin hormones before 18 or else you really won't pass

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Gold Poster

Is there a step-by-step pattern to follow?
    Lol, you talk as if its a 12 step program for quitting smoking or something.