Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mother Nature Can Be a Real Cunt Sometimes!

Call me a softy if ya want,but this story just ruined my afternoon...

SYDNEY, Australia - A lost humpback whale calf that bonded with a yacht it seems to think is its mother will likely die within days if it doesn't find another mother to adopt it, a wildlife official said Tuesday.

The 1- to 2-month-old calf was first sighted Sunday in waters off north Sydney, and on Monday tried to suckle from a yacht, which it would not leave. Rescuers towed the yacht out to sea, and the calf finally detached from the boat, but the creature returned to an inlet near Sydney Tuesday morning, New South Wales National Parks and Wildlife Service spokesman John Dengate said.

The calf can't survive without mother's milk for long, Dengate told Australia's Fairfax Radio Network.

"It's probably a question of days rather than weeks," he said. "It's a very grim prognosis."

Artificial feeding would be impossible, so the calf's only chance is to find another female whale to accept it, he said.

"If a lactating female with a calf goes past and this calf approaches that animal it may accept it, but ... it's a very slim chance," Dengate said.

Rookie Poster

oww

Junior Poster

...ya, I saw that earlier and man, that fuckin' blows...

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Mother Nature Can Be a Real Cunt Sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Asia
    If this whale's story has ruined your afternoon, please don't watch the News and all thoses peoples killing by US soldiers and NATO forces all around the world. It's gonna ruine your life !!!

Quote Originally Posted by djef75
    If this whale's story has ruined your afternoon, please don't watch the News and all thoses peoples killing by US soldiers and NATO forces all around the world. It's gonna ruine your life !!!
    Nah...people dying doesnt bother me in the least...last I checked there were plenty of us,and never have heard about whales fucking the world up.killing each other,raping their young,stealing from each other,lying,scamming...etc...

animals are God's greatest creation...humans...thats another story.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It sucks, but mother nature is a bitch sometimes. It's like just like a couple weeks ago here at work, we had two baby birds that had somehow gotten into one of the bars. I managed to chase one outside, and it just sat on the sidewalk looking confused for an hour or so. The other bird I couldn't chase out. I was leaving it bread crumbs and water for it, but then I quit my job for four days, and when I returned to work, the bird was dead.

Never get off the boat.

5 Star Poster

what do whales taste like are they good to barbecue?

live with honour

Nah...people dying doesnt bother me in the least...last I checked there were plenty of us,and never have heard about whales fucking the world up.killing each other,raping their young,stealing from each other,lying,scamming...etc...

I don't know about whales but dolphins abduct and then gang rape females of their species.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Mother Nature can certainly be a bitch...but Father Time isn't anyone you wanna turn your back on either...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

I don't know about whales but dolphins abduct and then gang rape females of their species.
    Havent heard that one before but there is evidence of homosexual dolphins....