Junior Poster

Default All the great tranny spots in NYC (besides Opaline) R gone?

I'm brand new to all this at the age of 31. My first tranny experience (as I can't seem to stop bragging about on this board) was with Babydoll a few weeks ago.

I haven't been to any of the new night spots, aside from the corner of 39th and 8th, where a few gorgeous latin trannies flirted and breezed right past me. Also, there was a club near the corner that I assume is one of the spots, but it must have been gay night. Nothing but gay homeboys standing around in front, preening and gossiping.

But I did spot a girl fooling around in a minivan with a dude further west of that club, toward 9th (?). They composed themselves and drove off when they saw me. And I saw another voluptuous blonde creature standing near the club. Couldn't tell if she was GG or just unbelievably passable (after being with Babydoll, I know anything's possible). Next time, I'll just ask a girl for the time. The voice is usually doesn't lie.

Anyway, my question: Howabout the Bronx and Westchester? I see the occasional everyday tgirl strolling around up here but have no idea where they might hang out.

Junior Poster

Default Yep, all gone

Yes, basically the Giuliani administration shut down every single tranny bar in NYC. NYC, which used to be the pan-sexuality capital of America now has less of a tranny scene than say Baltimore.

What's worse, is that while it was happening, the so called gay activist community said nothing in protest, nada, zip and the tgirls were extremely upset at their rank hypocrisy. Whenever they talk about their LGBT "alliance" (ie lesbian-gay-bi-trangendered alliance) all they really represent is white, upper middle class Chelsea gym rats.

What continued was tranny parties on specific nights at gay and trans-friendly spots, such as Allanah's parties, Silver Swan (which is generally more geared toward cross dressers) and in the Latin area of Queens, a few gay clubs that transgendered women come to late at night, like Luchos.

As you can tell from my screen name, I was a fan of the legendary Edelweiss in its heyday, where trans women hung out from after work till the wee hours. But nothing like that exists anymore.

BTW, it sounds from your description of where you were, the gay club you are talking about is a Latin place called Nueva Escuelita (new little school), which has trans nights and trans shows, but is basically a gay Latin club.

Junior Poster

Default ------

Damn. Good, sharp post, if a little depressing. I realize now that I had "encounters" with some of the girls during the mid-to-late '90s without knowing it. On the far west side, I once passed a club with gorgeous looking but strangely statuesque women standing around outside. If I'm correct, the sign said Edelweiss.

I also remember my friend bringing me to Show World, excited to show me all the pretty girls with huge asses they had there. On the stages were nice-looking GG's, but at the booths the women in lingerie and thongs somehow looked... different. I got a booth show from a "girl" who kept pressing her gigantic round ass to the glass and promising to slide a foot-long dildo into it. She kept greasing and stroking the dildo until I put $20 in the slot. For my money, all I got to see was her put the head in--which was enough to get me off--but I noticed that she never turned fully to face me without keeping a hand over her "pussy."

Only later did I find out from my brother that "those chicks in Show World are men." I never broke it to my friend, who probably still thinks those were girls. Young and dumb.

Btw, I also miss the booths at (I think) 54th street, near 7th or Broadway (next to a Kinko's, I believe). There you could get a booth show from GG's with the roundest of tits and ass, with no glass in between. Bury your face in them. But Giuliani soon ran them out too. And don't get me started on Harmony Theater....

I thank Adolf Giuliani for reducing the crime, but most of the clubs he ran out of NY brought nothing but joy.