Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bigred3445 Rookie Poster

tell him "tengo un pene grande" he'll know lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Why not send him a pic of tgirl so he knows what you are talking about?
    Well he finally gets it now..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara , mightn't you be playing with fire ?

Quote Originally Posted by salvador
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara , mightn't you be playing with fire ?
    Nooo..I'm not 12! lol He was the one who contacted me. I told him about the "T" part on my first reply, he just chose to ignore it.

~Kisses.

HTG

5 Star Poster

as a non-amaerican myself , do I still have a chance?

Sure..Are you European then? Come member Hara's army or lovers! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

What was his response, or did he stop writing to you altogether? Seems like he was thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy for a while, or that said body part was in front of his monitor....

Junior Poster

I know his English isn't so great, due to it not being his language and all, but HJT, you must have the patience of a saint to still be speaking ot him after months of those kinds of emails!

lol a former colleague of mine was from India, and had only recently arrived here. He was a nice dude, but his text messages hardly ever made sense! lol I gave up, and just used to call him instead!

But do let us know how this one works out. I can imagine it must be frustrating to be trying to communicate something to someone who seemingly has no idea what you are talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Ibrar
    I know his English isn't so great, due to it not being his language and all, but HJT, you must have the patience of a saint to still be speaking ot him after months of those kinds of emails!

lol a former colleague of mine was from India, and had only recently arrived here. He was a nice dude, but his text messages hardly ever made sense! lol I gave up, and just used to call him instead!

But do let us know how this one works out. I can imagine it must be frustrating to be trying to communicate something to someone who seemingly has no idea what you are talking about!
    Well, he is going to school here in SF and has lived here about 4 years now. His English isn't perfect but isn't at all that bad. BUT.. his grasp of things are POOR! lol Hence, the "T" misunderstanding.

I mean, he kept insisting in his emails that I go visit him in SF..but he doesn't even know what he is getting himself into! That for me is frustrating. I guess, he is one of those guys that just looks at you and never pay any attention to what I am saying.

~Kisses.

HTG