Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default What is a Transsexual?

I got an email today from a guy I have been corresponding with for a few months. I've asked him time and time again If he knew that I'm a Transsexual. He refrain from answering me til tonight. Too funny! lol

I do like to have sex with the girls. I can't figure with your meaning of the word:Transsexual." Do you like to come to San fransico this weekend and I take you back home next week. What is your number please?
    I go and reply to him:

Transexual = shemale

People born male and is now living as females? have gone through female hormone therapy and or surgeries to look like the opposite genders they are originally born with?

And he replies back:

I am not kind of person you mentioned. are you available this weekend to travel ?
    lmao What am I not doing right here? Have I not been clear explaining??

Or should I say..I'm a girl with a enis ?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I know..This is sorta frustrating! lol

Then just now he said:

ok. fine. I get used to everything happened around me when I come to USA.
    Does this mean, he is kewl with it? I'm confused..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I know..This is sorta frustrating! lol

Then just now he said:

ok. fine. I get used to everything happened around me when I come to USA.
    Does this mean, he is kewl with it? I'm confused..

~Kisses.

HTG
    It sounds like HE'S confused lmao

Junior Poster

Right off the bat Hara seems like he doesn't speak English as a primary language. He does seem rather eager, I know you have been corresponding with him for a few months but might wanna make sure this dude isn't a chaser.

To me a transsexual is someone who identifies with the opposite gender than which they were assumed to be at birth. This identification includes both physical and mental associative characteristics.manifested in the way they walk, talk, dress, think and relate to the expected gender norms. Qualities which I find fascinating and endearing.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Well that's makes TWO of us Tom! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Default Re: What is a Transsexual?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman

From the way he writes, it appears that English is not his native language. He's just "off the boat" or plane or he's just plain estupido.

Hah, I wrote the same thing as well before seeing your post, first thing that came to mind.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Well I had a weird day. Earlier today I was at a store not too far away from me. I was at the register paying for stuffs. When I noticed this guy was looking at me. So i didn't pay much attention to it. Til I noticed he was looking at me hard. I just casually smiled. So he got done paying earlier than me. Got out the store and stood there..I followed going out when I was done paying for my stuffs. So i walked away from him. 4-6 stores away i looked back. He was still there and looking my way. So anyways to cut this short - when I started walking faster..he followed me. We got to talking. UGH! he barely spoke much english..so anyways, I asked if he wanted to come up and he did. Once we got to my apt., he quickly was rubbing/squeezing my ass so my natural reflex was to grab his crotch. He was rock hard! lol Anyways..he gestured bj and i got confused wether he meant to ask me to give him a bj or he wanted to give me one. I had a long day and didn't have the patience for this so i ended up throwing him out my apt!

Just my luck, eh?

~Kisses.

HTG

lol I have very limited patience when I'm tired. Besides, do I look like Charo? Coochi coohi cooo!

Get that dick out or I'll fucking throw you out the door! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

Why not send him a pic of tgirl so he knows what you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    That story makes me feel like crying, for that poor bastard. You would have made his day..his weekend...his month. "In America, women invite you to their apartments, with the cd players and dvds, and internet and they grab your erection. Litka, America is land of opportunity"
    Post of the year