Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Television is television local or cable, just because the person isn't on local doesn' t mean you should discredit the other personand what they have accomplished.They are respresenting,would you discredit the war if was only shown on cable.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    would you discredit the war if was only shown on cable.
    that explains America's concern about the genocide in Darfur.

Junior Poster

Television is television local or cable, just because the person isn't on local doesn' t mean you should discredit the other personand what they have accomplished.They are respresenting,would you discredit the war if was only shown on cable.
    I never discredited claudia again i applauded her on her accomplishments...But in my opinion i dont think "she slays " Isis ..(as another poster said )..I think there accomplishments are uncomparable ...

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Professional Poster

As I always say, all I'm going to do is cross my fingers that she's not exploited.

The more exposure the better, provided it's in a positive light.

For everything I've seen, Tyra DOES respect tgirls, so let's just hope she keeps on doing it.

People, realize that every single time tgirls and tguys are shown as simply being HUMAN and "like everyone else" to millions of people is a step towards tolerance and giving them the right to live their lives with the same rights as the rest of the people in this country.

Right or wrong, the presence of one woman on a TV screen for a few months in a row makes a million times more difference than a protest with 100 people which will be a blip on the news to most people, so don't knock it.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    would you discredit the war if was only shown on cable.
    that explains America's concern about the genocide in Darfur.
    Lol.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    I never discredited claudia again i applauded her on her accomplishments...But in my opinion i dont think "she slays " Isis ..(as another poster said )..I think there accomplishments are uncomparable ....And i saw a broadcast about the war on the news today on channel 5 lol ..sad wats going on in jordan
    Contradictions left and right.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I've to agree with Jen. Plus how is it groundbreaking if someone has done it a long time ago? Tula aka Caroline Cossey has made it as a Bond girl in FILM (which is a bigger industry than television) in 1981. And if we want to be technical about it, It was Christine Jorgensen who was the first transexual to be on TV - The Dick Cavett Show (back in the 50's) if I'm not mistaken .

Ru-Paul had her/his own talk show on television way back. India's Rose now also has her own talk show in her own country:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/15/asia/letter.php

~Kisses.

HTG
    i agree w/ the 2nd part you posted ... but the 1rst?

no way in hell does ANYTHING tula did "pave the way" for trannies... she had a non-speaking extra part.... for that kinda role the viewing public didnt and wouldnt know her "t" .... as far as the ppl that hired her... they knew

Junior Poster

And lemme ask again where is Claudia Now ...Anyone know ?Is she still Modeling?

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I've to agree with Jen. Plus how is it groundbreaking if someone has done it a long time ago? Tula aka Caroline Cossey has made it as a Bond girl in FILM (which is a bigger industry than television) in 1981. And if we want to be technical about it, It was Christine Jorgensen who was the first transexual to be on TV - The Dick Cavett Show (back in the 50's) if I'm not mistaken .

Ru-Paul had her/his own talk show on television way back. India's Rose now also has her own talk show in her own country:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/15/asia/letter.php

~Kisses.

HTG
    i agree w/ the 2nd part you posted ... but the 1rst?

no way in hell does ANYTHING tula did "pave the way" for trannies... she had a non-speaking extra part.... for that kinda role the viewing public didnt and wouldnt know her "t" .... as far as the ppl that hired her... they knew
    lol Well you're right. She didn't have any "speaking" part. Though you've got to admit that when the bomb dropped and everyone knew she was once a man..SHE has "inspired" trannies all around the globe to dream of one day making it on film and telly. I mean, just go look at how many trannies try to have their 5 minutes of fame at such shows as Jenny Jones, Maury, Sally Jessy Raphael show, Springer etc. which by the way are all scripted. Everyone just wants to be a STAR! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: Tyra Banks Casts a Tranny in New America's Next Top Mode

Quote Originally Posted by bored21
    http://jacquesmorel.blogspot.com/2008/08/stumbled-on-hmmdamnit-tyra-you-are.html
    WOWW.

thats a big deal!!
    Well now that just sucks. Now every time my girlfriend watches, she will probably make me cover my eyes. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.