Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    We need girls on major tv shows like battlestar galactica and lost now that is when i will get pumped up but not for something like this.I know her fate.
    LOST is coming up on its last season. If it wasnt, i'd be on the casting couch for sure.lol

Rookie Poster

What, I do not get it everyone here knows this is a stunt for a reality show that has been irrelevant for a couple of years now.They are going to use her and spit her back out like they did claudia.Seriously though they embarrassed claudia by firing her on TV and to add injury to insult they told her that their clients did not want a transsexual model.I'm just saying you girls should have higher expectations then this anyway its nothing but a mere reality show.We need girls on major tv shows like battlestar galactica and lost now that is when i will get pumped up but not for something like this.I know her fate.
    YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING. This business is a circus, but if that were to ever happen, I'd turn in all of my industry credentials and walk the fuck away. Models are as big a joke as trannie's that think they're actors. Both are pretty absurd and continue to make a mockery of a once admirable profession. But the majority of the general public are morons that will watch anything and think its good. And in the end its always about ratings, no matter how you can get them. Grounbreaking? Please, its train wreck effect tv to cash in on ratings. Now we'll see if freedom of speech exsist here.

Junior Poster

Can we at least just hope for the best

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Rookie Poster

yea lol everyone is pissed

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    Why does everyone keep comparing this to claudia ? Claudia yes was on the janice dickerson show ..and i do applaud her but the janice dickerson show only showed on cable ..Also last episode i saw with claudia ..Janice was making a Mockery of her ..and umm where is claudia now ? hmmmm ...Im hoping tyra doesnt do this ...Americas next top model will is shown on a Local Channel for everyone to see ..Yes this is quite and accomplishment ..and again Groundbreaking
    LIKE THATS A BAD THING??? omg u girls are sooo hateful...

the bitch made it on a MAINSTREAM show .... that STARTED from an appearance on the tyra show... geez... yes janice talked mad shit about her ... BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THE LEGITNESS OF WHAT CLAUDIA WAS DOING THERE...

this is just like ppl who give me shit bc my show is online in the US still.... its not like its shot out of my room and put on my personal youtube account.. *it was picked up by a station in the UK and in Canada as well to run on their actual tv brodcasts* ... but its STILL legit and STILL better then whatever, whoever talking shit has

point is... claudia helped paved the way for others.... smh @ "only on cable" ... cable is something people w/ money have

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    We need girls on major tv shows like battlestar galactica and lost now that is when i will get pumped up but not for something like this.I know her fate.
    LOST is coming up on its last season. If it wasnt, i'd be on the casting couch for sure.lol
    You still might have a shot i heard they are in talks for a lost spin off show.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    You still might have a shot i heard they are in talks for a lost spin off show.
    niiiiiiice

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by toolegitforu
    What, I do not get it everyone here knows this is a stunt for a reality show that has been irrelevant for a couple of years now.They are going to use her and spit her back out like they did claudia.Seriously though they embarrassed claudia by firing her on TV and to add injury to insult they told her that their clients did not want a transsexual model.I'm just saying you girls should have higher expectations then this anyway its nothing but a mere reality show.We need girls on major tv shows like battlestar galactica and lost now that is when i will get pumped up but not for something like this.I know her fate.
    YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING. This business is a circus, but if that were to ever happen, I'd turn in all of my industry credentials and walk the fuck away. Models are as big a joke as trannie's that think they're actors. Both are pretty absurd and continue to make a mockery of a once admirable profession. But the majority of the general public are morons that will watch anything and think its good. And in the end its always about ratings, no matter how you can get them. Grounbreaking? Please, its train wreck effect tv to cash in on ratings. Now we'll see if freedom of speech exsist here.
    I'm really not talking about any guest appearances i'm talking about a full role from a girl who can act not a premadonna who thinks she is all that and a bag of chips,someone who takes their art seriously.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I've to agree with Jen. Plus how is it groundbreaking if someone has done it a long time ago? Tula aka Caroline Cossey has made it as a Bond girl in FILM (which is a bigger industry than television) in 1981. And if we want to be technical about it, It was Christine Jorgensen who was the first transexual to be on TV - The Dick Cavett Show (back in the 50's) if I'm not mistaken .

Ru-Paul had her/his own talk show on television way back. India's Rose now also has her own talk show in her own country:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/02/15/asia/letter.php

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIYAH
    Why does everyone keep comparing this to claudia ? Claudia yes was on the janice dickerson show ..and i do applaud her but the janice dickerson show only showed on cable ..Also last episode i saw with claudia ..Janice was making a Mockery of her ..and umm where is claudia now ? hmmmm ...Im hoping tyra doesnt do this ...Americas next top model will is shown on a Local Channel for everyone to see ..Yes this is quite and accomplishment ..and again Groundbreaking
    LIKE THATS A BAD THING??? omg u girls are sooo hateful...

the bitch made it on a MAINSTREAM show .... that STARTED from an appearance on the tyra show... geez... yes janice talked mad shit about her ... BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO W/ THE LEGITNESS OF WHAT CLAUDIA WAS DOING THERE...

this is just like ppl who give me shit bc my show is online in the US still.... its not like its shot out of my room and put on my personal youtube account.. *it was picked up by a station in the UK and in Canada as well to run on their actual tv brodcasts* ... but its STILL legit and STILL better then whatever, whoever talking shit has

point is... claudia helped paved the way for others.... smh @ "only on cable" ... cable is something people w/ money have
    I think you took this just a little tooo personal ....sheesh I DONT HATE ANYONE and yes i applauded Claudia for her a accomplishments ...?But there have been many transsexuals and drag queens who have been on cable television ...But never have you seen Trannys on local television ...at least not to my knowledge ....and local televisions also gets WAYYYYY more Viewers being that its local and you dont have to have money to get it ...Im just really happy for her .....and pray she shown in a positive light

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !