Rookie Poster

Default Search button still not working..

hey guys, is anyone else having problems with the search function. i am trying to find old pics of Luciana and i am getting nowhere near the number of result posts that i did a month ago. i see that there are references to some sort of sticky post from the moderator but i don't see the actual post. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Default Re: Search button still not working..

Quote Originally Posted by moyomodise
    hey guys, is anyone else having problems with the search function. i am trying to find old pics of Luciana and i am getting nowhere near the number of result posts that i did a month ago. i see that there are references to some sort of sticky post from the moderator but i don't see the actual post. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
    They probably altered how far back the results go, so that the searches are quicker.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Search button still not working..

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by moyomodise

cheers
    They probably altered how far back the results go, so that the searches are quicker.
    hi nyburbs,

so do you think that means all the old(er) posts are gone?? that would be such a bummer.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

The Search Index has to be rebuilt which is why older posts aren't coming up the search. I should have it working (hopefully) by the middle of the week.

Not to worry all the old posts are still there.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    The Search Index has to be rebuilt which is why older posts aren't coming up the search. I should have it working (hopefully) by the middle of the week.

Not to worry all the old posts are still there.
    thank you so much for the info. and thanks for your work on this awesome site.

cheers