Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Bump!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Thank you for me making me aware of this horrible violation of human rights. I am happy to have had the opportunity to sign the petition.

You never give me your money. You only give me your funny paper.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I signed it, I think everyone here should. You don't have to show your name if you don't want to. On the other hand, I think the best thing for Transgender people (they seem to be targeting MTF) would be to find some way to get the hell out of Kuwait.

I don't know how much good this petition will do, but signing it is the right thing to do.

You're welcome jmecross2. Honda is right, You all can sign the petition and still remain anonymous. In as much as you guys are all are here enjoying naked transexuals..hey, why not take a break and support a good cause?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Hara I signed the petition and also put my name out there for all to see

you simply cannot treat people different because they live their lives differently than you, dammit

Frak some the people on this mud ball are really beginning to piss me off

Sign your name and let people know it, if they have a problem with it let them stand on their ignorance.

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Bump!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Mind if I bump up against you Hara? :P

TES

by the way *bump*

TES

William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Silver Poster

Default Re: STOP inhumane treatment of transexuals in Kuwait

Re-post from a friend: The National Assembly of Kuwait recently passed a law that criminilizes transsexuals living in Kuwait. The law states that any individual that behaves, dresses or lives as a member of the opposite sex will be fined up to 1000 Kuwaiti Dinars or will serve jail time up to a year. In other words, you cannot be a transsexual in Kuwait.

This law started a spree of arrests by police men on the street. Transsexuals are being arrested at check points, humiliated, verbally abused, shaving our hair off and sent to an all-male prison with murderers and criminals, after being charged with a FELONY. just for being a transsexual.

Transsexuality is not something we choose to be, we are born transsexuals. All medical entities recognize us as gender dysphoric individuals and there is no CURE to being transsexual.

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO HELP US STOP THE INHUMANE TREATMENT TOWARDS TRANSSEXUALS IN KUWAIT AND TO HELP US FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS AS HUMAN BEINGS.

Sign the petition! We need 3,000 signatures. So come help!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/sto...uals-in-kuwait

Thanks!

~Kisses.

HTG

Here's my humble opinion Hara,

I personally don't think me, you or anyone else outside of Kuwait has any business tryin to tell them SOB's what's what. They have their own religion, culture, style (Estilo), all wrapped and tied into their way of life. Who in the hell am I you or anyone else to tell them that what they do is wrong. Who in the hell says that what we have goin on here with MTV (Brook Hogan, Britney Spears and Paris Hiltion) is all fine and dandy?

Kuwait's culture may be foreign to us, and we may disagree, but it is what it is..........It's theirs and they own it.

God bless them for that.

While I agree that while this might be happening elsewhere and not here (thank god) and is seem beyond our control and jurisdiction..Culture, religion or whatever the reason is..Ugh, Here let me just cut and paste for your benefit why this is wrong: http://hrw.org/english/docs/2008/01/17/kuwait17800.htm

Dress codes based solely on gender stereotypes restrict both freedom of expression and personal autonomy, Human Rights Watch said. The only known targets of the new Kuwaiti law have been transgender people – individuals born into one gender who deeply identify themselves with another. Kuwait allows transgender people neither to change their legal identity to match the gender in which they live, nor to adapt their physical appearance through gender reassignment surgery. The new law, coming after months of controversy, aims at further restricting their rights and completely eliminating their public presence. In September 2007, the newspaper Al Arabiya reported a new government campaign “to combat the growing phenomenon of gays and transsexuals” in Kuwait.
    So how is this recent oppression of Kuwaiti transexuals any different back when black people aren't allowed to have a seat on the bus or drink from a water fountain or exercise their right to vote or Hitler killing 6 million Jews because they were different? There's no harm trying to help people.

Here's your change.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    I think the best thing for Transgender people (they seem to be targeting MTF) would be to find some way to get the hell out of Kuwait.
    I guess they could seek asylum and flee Kuwait. But even that isn't so easy.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/0116-03.htm

~Kisses.

HTG

Silver Poster

So how is this recent oppression of Kuwaiti transexuals any different back when black people aren't allowed to have a seat on the bus or drink from a water fountain or exercise their right to vote or Hitler killing 6 million Jews because they were different? There's no harm trying to help people.

Here's your change.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

There's a huge fundamental difference,

RACE > sexuality