Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Braveman, I know duh? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Leryn Franco

Professional Poster

how on earth do you identify with a race anyway? i absolutely detest the pc crowd but unlike the things they cry and curl up in a fetal position about identifying as a race is in fact racism

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Multiple website are STILL calling her white.....she is far from that after all she wouldnt even be competing in the 100 meter dash if she was white.
    THATS WHY I BROUGHT IT UP.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Multiple website are STILL calling her white.....she is far from that after all she wouldnt even be competing in the 100 meter dash if she was white.
    THATS WHY I BROUGHT IT UP.
    Way to stero-type.

Thats why the "one-drop" rule was good. It cleared all this confusion up :P

Junior Poster

Default Sex and the Olympic city

At the same time you're fantasizing about getting it on with the Olympians, the Olympians are getting it on with each other...

Sex and the Olympic city

Tomorrow night thousands of young men and women with the most fit, toned bodies in the world will mingle for the last time before they fly home. What might they get up to?

I am often asked if the Olympic village - the vast restaurant and housing conglomeration that hosts the world's top athletes for the duration of the Games - is the sex-fest it is cracked up to be. My answer is always the same: too right it is. I played my first Games in Barcelona in 1992 and got laid more often in those two and a half weeks than in the rest of my life up to that point.

Full article: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4582421.ece

Related photos: The 50 Hottest Female Olympians Of The 2008 Summer Olympics

She's only 16 and doesn't qualify as sexy yet (although mad cute), but I'm gonna toss gymnist Shawn Johnson in the mix. Let her marinate for 4-5 more years and she'll be ready.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usolympicteammediasummit9lb1xszftavl_128.jpg 
Views:	984 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	195272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usolympicteammediasummithzull_m7j7al_368.jpg 
Views:	977 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	195273  

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster

Shawn Johnson is cute in a Mary Lou Retton sort of way.Petite and solid body which will get even more buffed with a few years of growth and strength training behind her.What is this about 100 meters and someone white?Is that a new rule or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    She's only 16 and doesn't qualify as sexy yet (although mad cute), but I'm gonna toss gymnist Shawn Johnson in the mix. Let her marinate for 4-5 more years and she'll be ready.
    Hell....I wanna pork her NOW....Does that qualify me as a pervert? Guilty, as charged!