Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default So we know 'us' girls exert extra efforts..

To look/appear feminine aka female as much as possible..i.e. we do our hair, make up, wear sexy outfits, batts our eyelashes, act helpless/clueless/dumb (sometimes), walk sexy, flash you etc. lol

So we girls are also wondering..

Do you guys do anything special/extra to look, feel, smell and or come as masculine and male as you possibly could to US girls?

And what is it? Is it your grooming, the musk that you wear, mannerisms..aka 'act macho', make your voice sound deeper, tease us with your bulge etc. name it..

HA guy members feedbacks please.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I bathe (this seems to be pretty important), trim facial hair and put a little cologne or body spray on.

That's about the extent of it for me.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

lol I agree. I mean especially in the summer time. I would hate to sit next to a guy with a funky stench! After all, smelling good is quite a turn on as well as being groomed!

I know some men shave off their chest and legs.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I really want to try those pheromone sprays I keep hearing about. Although I hear it's very important to choose the right one since they all aren't created equal. Any suggestions, people? :P

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Pheromones? I've heard of those..but why not go for Issey Miyake for men? The girls will go gaga and would lose their panties when they smell you!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

LMAO people still call it 'musk'?

Brian Fontana:

No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anchorman5_217.jpg 
Views:	700 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	193156  

Junior Poster

Default Re: So we know 'us' girls exert extra efforts..

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    To look/appear feminine aka female as much as possible..i.e. we do our hair, make up, wear sexy outfits, batts our eyelashes, act helpless/clueless/dumb (sometimes), walk sexy, flash you etc. lol

So we girls are also wondering..

Do you guys do anything special/extra to look, feel, smell and or come as masculine and male as you possibly could to US girls?

And what is it? Is it your grooming, the musk that you wear, mannerisms..aka 'act macho', make your voice sound deeper, tease us with your bulge etc. name it..

HA guy members feedbacks please.

~Kisses.

Pheromones? I've heard of those..but why not go for Issey Miyake for men? The girls will go gaga and would lose their panties when they smell you!! lol

HTG
    I'll admit Hara I love to stay sharp and on pont Kind of a neat freak, two military parents account for that. I'm strictly clean shaven (head and genitals that is) love to wear muscle shirts and straight and boot cut jeans for men from Banana Repbulic, Armani, etc. For showing the package I love to wear low rise boxer briefs. My voice is naturally deep, so I don't need to go deeper on the bass, love to wrap my arms around a girl in a strong, protective, comforting embrace. When it comes to fragrance I use primarily one, Armani Code. More than a few ladies knees have buckled under its scent. Give it a shot you'll see why.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	armani_code_525.jpg 
Views:	688 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	193157  

Rookie Poster

I do what I would normally do for a "first date", clean, shaven, groomed, nice cologne but not overpowering a touch of baby powder down below, pressed clothes.

Professional Poster

Extra Masculine..hmmm If you went too far you'd end up over grooming and look like Ryan Seacrest or Mario Lopez...metrosexual.

Too little and you just come off as a slob with no job.

Other than keeping clean, and staying fit, there isn't anything wrong with a few tats, the occasional new scar from working on metal things, and a nice 5oclock shadow.

Funny thing is your body has natural smells that turn women on, and showering and lathering up with tons of cologne really just hides that natural attractant. Funky body odor is not what i'm talking about...its a mixture of having a shower but getting a quick light sweat from some exercise that releases the right pheremones.