Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Or as stated by B1 (kinda) the chick that gives you head while you're taking her home with the sunroof open so that dudes in SUV's or truckers driving by can see how horny she is when she stops slobbing your knob to look up at them and give them a smile.
    1982, New Jersey Turnpike. Didn't need a sunroof because the windshield of a 1969 hearse is like a freakin' fishbowl!

Stopped at a NJTP rest area and didn't realize until we heard the horn blast that the trucks on either side were occupied.

Dammit, man! I don't need all of these memories coming to the fore all at once. Wassup witchoo tonite?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Veteran Poster

B1, one of theses days you are going to have to publish your memoirs.

Professional Poster

Haha, that brought back a memory for me. I have only done that once, but it happend about 6 or 7 years ago on one of my adventures to Divas in SF. I met a girl there and we started getting drunk together. I dont know why she was interested in me, but it was probably because I was more than willing to keep buying the drinks LOL. Anyway, after a while we were getting pretty buzzed and started playing around. We looked for a place to be somewhat alone, but there was nowhere in sight. We finally ended up going out one of the back doors on the upper levels and there is a stairway there and nobody was around. We started feeling each other up and having fun being drunk as all hell. Eventually I pulled up her tiny little skirt and started tugging at her panties. She asked me if I wanted to do it, and I was so horny at the time I said HELL YA!!! So, I bent her over the railing and started doing it. I started getting really paranoid about someone walking out and finding us but I was so horny I could not stop myself. She started making a lot of noise so I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up. We both started laughing a little bit but kept on fucking till I was done. It was a blast!!!!

I have never done that again, but I suppose if I was in the right frame of mind and the opportunity would arise (pun intended), I would do it again.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    B1, one of theses days you are going to have to publish your memoirs.
    A lot of people tell me that, but most of the editors I know aren't making offers.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Or as stated by B1 (kinda) the chick that gives you head while you're taking her home with the sunroof open so that dudes in SUV's or truckers driving by can see how horny she is when she stops slobbing your knob to look up at them and give them a smile.
    1982, New Jersey Turnpike. Didn't need a sunroof because the windshield of a 1969 hearse is like a freakin' fishbowl!

Stopped at a NJTP rest area and didn't realize until we heard the horn blast that the trucks on either side were occupied.

Dammit, man! I don't need all of these memories coming to the fore all at once. Wassup witchoo tonite?
    lol, they're usually occupied at rest areas, because of the regulations on how far you can go without stopping to rest.

I have a few stories like that from the PA turnpike. I'm not really an exhibitionist or anything like that, but it certainly beats the boredom of a typical road trip, especially if the guy's truck or car is so loud that talking isn't easy. You are somewhat more likely to run into cops at rest areas if you're in a car, truck stops and emergency pull offs on the side are usually more private imo.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all