Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default FUCK THIS THIS IS FLAT OUT BULLSHIT !

kellykelly: Hi Mimi

You are stunningly beautiful !!!

I imagine it takes courage to live in the way that fits for you. I admire that.

Although I am not just about making a sexual connection (I do not find sex to be nearly as rich if there is not a personal connection that is felt as well. You can find out more about me in my profile.), given that this is a lover?s site I thought I would share some of the fantasies about you that are running through my mind as I read your profile and look at your photos.

The following is not my only approach to sexuality but represents one slice of my desires.

I am in a club when approached by a beautiful, fun loving woman. Her name is Mimi. We hit it off in a natural open way. I pick up subtle almost undetectable signs that she may be more than just a woman but I cannot tell for sure. My mind races at the idea that she may have something extra hidden under her clothes. The mystery of it is enticing.

We leave the club and go to her place. After inviting me in we sit together and enter into conversation. There is an almost immediate connection and the honesty and depth between us opens quickly. I find Mimi to be very intelligent and articulate as our conversation flows on with ease. We talk about our likes, our joys and the things in life we are passionate about. We share about each other?s backgrounds. The minutes turn into hours as we drink in each other?s sharing. Laughter comes easily for both of us. Then in one burst of laughter Mimi reaches out and touches my arm. The feel of her touch is electric as it sends a tingle through my body! The response in her face and eyes make it look like the tingle went in her direction as well.

She takes my hand and asks if I would follow her. Without hesitation I say yes. If she could read my mind she would know that she has drawn me in to the point of being willing to follow her anywhere. We go down a hall, she opens a door to what looks to be her bedroom. She lays on the bed and motions for me to join her. As I lay down she snuggles into me. Our bodies fit together like a hand in glove as she cuddles up. I involuntarily release a deep sigh, I feel so at home with her already. Our conversation continues as we enjoy the intimacy of being wrapped in each other?s arms. We both know our bodies are hungry for more but we play in the intensity of it. Drawing out the time of desire. Allowing it to build.

Eventually Mimi excuses herself and walks off to another room. After a few minutes she re-emerges with some even more erotic clothing on. I stand to greet her and she steps into me. Our arms embrace each other as we kiss deeply and passionately. We linger at each other?s mouths in the fulfillment of the kisses. She is clear that she has me intoxicated with her beauty. Mimi pulls back and states she needs to tell me something before we go further. My excitement rises as I am hoping she will be telling me that she has a giant clitty to go with all this loveliness. I can sense her nervousness as she shyly takes my hand saying she wants to show me something. She places my hand on her crotch unsure of my reaction but ready to risk.

When I feel the wonderful hardness under her clothing my knees weaken at the thrill. Her fear of rejection is alleviated as I surprise her by dropping to my knees, cupping her girth with my mouth through her clothing and breathing warmth into her. I look up and tell her how much I appreciate and admire her. I tell her I will be her willing slave ready to do anything to please her.

She thanks me with a quiet, soothing voice, then in a flash her voice and manner shift. She opens her clothes to expose that beautiful clitty cock and then shoves it deep in my throat while calling me her thirsty dick-loving bitch! She knows that I have been starving for cock. I am filled with appreciation as I devour her giant pussy pole.

I wanted to linger, taking in every marvelous second of what is happening but soon Mimi yanks my head off of her cock and pushes her balls in my mouth while telling me that I am her queer boy now. Her property to do with whatever would please her. I mumbled in agreement from my ball filled mouth. The shape and texture feel so good against my tongue. I am so thankful to have my hunger satisfied.

Again she pulls back my head, this time spinning around and shoving her ass into my face telling me I am to be her bum boy and it is going to be my responsibility to keep her ass cleaned up with my tongue. As I bury my face in her beautiful ass it thrills me to be surrendering to Mimi?s every demand!

Soon she is pulling me on to my feet again, pushing those beautiful full lips into mine. When our tongues touch I once again feel little shots of electricity racing through me. Mimi looks me deeply in the eyes and tells me that this is barely the beginning of the pleasure we are going to be giving to each other. Then she ...........

Mimi if you enjoyed our story please let me know what parts in particular. If you would like the story to continue just let me know. Or if you would like to add a chapter or two even better. It would be hot to read about the desires that you have.

I am also interested in knowing more about you outside of sexuality. If you are willing to share about yourself I would be appreciative.

If you want to ask me any questions about myself I would be happy to respond.

I look forward to hearing from you Mimi and finding out more about you.

Kisses
    Kelly

Hi my name is Kelly. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

I will attempt to paint a picture that will touch on some of the aspects of who I am. I am aware of the limitations of this format given the complexities of who each of us is but this will at least give you a taste.

I have been fascinated by transsexuals for many years, so having recently come out of 17 years of monogamous marriage to a genetic female I am now very much appreciating being with the transgendered. I have come to realize I need more than a regular woman can give me. I am very adventurous. With the right partner I am ready to try just about anything. Contact me if you wish detailed descriptions.

Although vanilla sex can be fulfilling, from time to time I enjoy being totally dominated by my partner. In everyday life I promote equality but playing with power dynamics through sexual role-playing can be exciting. I am also willing to switch. I like both top and bottom but am respectful of my partner?s limits.

I have a lot of respect for the courage of those willing to follow their draw to live a transgendered lifestyle. It shows a lot of character.

I'm particularly (but not exclusively) attracted to transsexuals with a sense of humor, creativity and most of all someone with an open mind and an open heart. Hopefully you will be proud and confident in whom you are and the choices you are making. My respect is there for you, as you, like all of us, find (or have found) who you are and where you fit.

I have had a life full of adventures. Some difficult and some filled with ease. I would not take back a minute of it! It?s been a terrific education and I have learned lots.

I've learned that things in life happen for a reason and flowing the best I can with the changes while staying aware serves well. All the pieces continue to fall into place and life gets better and better.

I live by doing my best to follow some personal guidelines.... being pure of heart, compassionate and giving, while being strong in knowing and standing for what is appropriate for me. Being accountable and following through on my dedications. Staying open to receiving. Giving to others when called to, without attachment. Reciprocating acts of kindness. Bringing laughter and play into the lives of others and myself.

Living with as much integrity as I can access.

Being very grateful for what I have. Enjoying friendships. Respecting possessions without attaching to them. Doing the work I love. Finding value in every day.

Being accepting of other?s non-harming choices in life. Honoring that we are all unique, and trusting that I will be drawn towards the uniqueness that attracts me and away from the flavors of uniqueness that do not - while still respecting others right to choose freely.

Honoring my own personal flavor of sexuality without prejudice. Being accepting of the personal non-harming sexual choices of others.

Embracing the passing of time; with age can come much wisdom when I stay awake to the inherent learnings.

Being guided by curiosity into seeking out various paths of learning. Looking to broaden my depth of understanding in my areas of interest.

Learning from my mistakes without getting lost in guilt or shame. Like everyone else I am human and I am going to make mistakes along the way. Owning those mistakes, processing the feelings, forgiving myself, apologizing to whomever was effected, making restitution, and re-dedicating to loving action in the future.

Remembering that my guidelines are my own. Not being na?ve enough to expect others to live up to my guidelines for life. Others will make their own choices about what works for them. If needing to make boundaries in order to care for myself in the face of the choices of others, doing so.

Respecting all aspects of myself - mind, body, emotions and spirit. At the same time being willing to take myself lightly and laugh at myself.

Opening to receive the fullness that each day offers. Rather than waiting for a ?good day? to magically arrive, finding the goodness in each day that shows up. Knowing the tough and challenging days have value as well as the ones that are full of ease.

Well that is a few bits about me.

With someone of interest I am open to getting together to visit with no expectations, just exploration to see where it does or does not lead. If it happens to open to a sexual connection for both of us I am willing to start with a no strings attached ?one night stand? for fun and exploration. From there we can see if that is enough or if we want to explore further.

If my profile has stirred an interest I invite you to contact me.

Junior Poster

OMG! LOL! I don't even know how to respond to that! That guy is a loser and is living in a total dream land! ...Kind of freaky.

Junior Poster

That is some classic shit, can you say COCK BANDIT, the dude uses all the operative terms, Clitty Cock, Pussy Pole, make me her thirsty dick loving bitch and a host of sub-bottoming in his fantasies.

Eh, I say charge him an arm and a leg and let him have his fun if you can put up with all that yak. He's clearly in a fantasy world. He put a lot of thought into this too every step of interaction, yikes. Don't sound like you're down for that though.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Silver Poster

this faggot has lost his rabbit ass mind

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

ummmmmmmmmmmm, hi Mimi

ok wave, put on your Nike's and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    this faggot has lost his rabbit ass mind
    Now that I had a second look, stay far away from this clown, far, far away. Its kind of creepy. Its one thing to have fantasies but to be almost novel like is out there, dude might be a little unhinged and thinking about this for a long, long, long while.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Silver Poster

lol right .... i gagged when i saw how long this was

Gold Poster

Norman bates is that you?

Silver Poster

baby this was my first contact this man ever . I met him on a ts dating site and gagged . Vanessa and I will often sit around making up bullshit ass stories like this one but when i actually got one in the mail i was shocked to see what a long drawn out letter this was and even more so the lack of a financial transaction ~ THAT BLEW MY MIND !~ and if you saw his picture you would see why i am acting this way .... he's like 70 telling me this shit . Kissing grandpa eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this all boils down to Jen . She introduced me to this site and ever since that day i have created an account , i have 94 messages and rising all full of shit like this ...i'll never find a man with the money for my 4 karat diamond

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lmao

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol