Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Um yeah..but where have you been? lol It's been awhile since I've seen you.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I've been in the wind. Night Rider and I have been hanging out lately

I don't like white people either.

To answer the question posed in Braveman's signature, this shit is both pathetic AND funny,

I'm just glad that jackasses like rg4m exist to entertain the rest of us.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    To answer the question posed in Braveman's signature, this shit is both pathetic AND funny,

I'm just glad that jackasses like rg4m exist to entertain the rest of us.
    Wow, I'm thoroughly flattered to say the least. Here is a poster who averages less than one post per month, and yet not only did he take the time to peruse a certain coward's signature and follow its links, but that he also found the courage amidst his compost laden world and felt it important enough to bestow me with a disparaging shot -- a person he has never met in person, never clashed with before, and basically knows nothing about. I'm really flattered there, Farmer Ted. You've made me feel so special today, Ace.

"Pathetic and funny" you say?

Here's what's pathetic, Ace:

* That you would possess the gall, if not stupidity, to inject yourself between two parties having differences without knowing any of its history or the facts. I would think the grad student you claim to be would arm himself with as many facts as possible before taking a stance, don't you? You've taken all your cues from this forum's village idiot (Legend) and you expect people to follow your posting en masse? Did you bother to research (That's a term you should be familiar with, Ace) any of the fallacious claims this moron (Braveman) made about me, or is it just easier, if not a reflexive, for a geek like you to inflate his chest from your anonymous little internet fox hole as you try to rile the villagers here to set their torches toward me? Wow, I'm really impressed there,Ace.

* That you would align yourself with someone whose claims about me were never supported with any truth or facts. Is it any wonder his best response is to take cowardly snipes at me from his signature and not confront me in here? Hello-o-o-o-o??? Do you always follow liars and losers, Sport? Wait, don't answer that.
    You see, Sport, I have ventured out and have actually met some of the people that frequent this board in real life as Hara confirmed upstream, so when some moron such as Braveman or Legend makes some ridiculous or false claim about me, I am going to defend myself (my honor) if it isn't true or warranted. Can you see how the onus falls primarily on one to defend his honor, and not so much on the cowardly rif-rif who take cheap shots and stay secluded behind their pathetic anonymous keyboards?

* That you claim to be a grad student. The grad students I know would never behave in such a way.

* That you would align yourself to Braveman. A poster with no integrity, no honesty, and no courage. Great company you keep there, Ace.

* That you're a father. Pathetic and poignant there, Ace.

... I guess it's time for you to start perusing other signatures, huh, Farmer Ted? Maybe there is another "gem" among the forum's rif-raf for you to mine and utilize those magical mystical chivalrous powers of yours once more. To be the big bad boy you never were in real life.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein