Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Oooooh, I See Braveman is Back ...

I see where the cowardly fuck Braveman is back. For those of you who don't know, Braveman is this little cowardly fuck who accused me of being another poster (No proof whatsoever mind y'all), calling me names in my absence during a hiatus I took, and also accusing me of seeing/luring girls through coffee dates. All of his charges were unsubstantiated, unfounded, and false. The cowardly little fuck "mysteriously" disappeared about the time my email address was lifted from this site and used in a false ad on Craig's List to deceive people.

Care to comment, Braveman, you piece of shit.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

He accused you of seeing girls on coffee dates?

What's next, accusations that you're well dressed and have a nice smile?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Don't hold back, tell us what you really think!
    The reason I get upset when someone says something false or negative about me in here, is that unlike many of the clowns in here who have taken shots at me, I have actually ventured out and met many of the members here and at other TS sites. ... I would care less if I were just another anonymous poster.

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    He accused you of seeing girls on coffee dates?

What's next, accusations that you're well dressed and have a nice smile?
    Know what you are talking about before commenting. Why didn't you touch on the other claims I made about him? He implied that I had ulterior motives at play and lured women via coffee dates for sex. How would you react if someone said that about you, assuming of course, that you have met many posters here in person, eye to eye?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Yea but you know how evil coffee is, I've been trying to break my caffeine addiction for 10 years.

Joking aside, I don't see what the harm is if a guy is hoping for sex in seeing people for "coffee". It takes two to have consensual sex, so as long as no one's being drugged or intoxicated where's the harm exactly?

Now I suppose Braveman may have accused Realgirls4me of being some rude offensive pig that girls may want to avoid- and if that is the situation that makes things a bit different.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I really do feel bad this even had to happen. I somewhat felt responsible you guys (Legend including) were fighting over what was said in the past. I felt it's my duty to come and correct it. I'm sorry but it's better than keeping silent about it.

I've met RealGirls4me awhile back. This was after we hated each other and had a few heated exchange of words. I'm pretty sure some of you guys knew about this. What can I say? People impression aren't always accurate. And I was wrong about him. RealGirls4me was very nice, decent, shy and respectful person. We had dinner, watched a movie and went Clubbing. We both equally had a great time hanging out. And no..no sex or any hanky panky was involved.

I think you guys just needs to bury it in the past and move on. Like we have (RealGirls4me and I). Anyways, life is too short to be spent hating someone.

There..can everybody make peace now?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I believe everyone has made peace, finally.

Personally, I have no problem with a date leading to "hanky panky", though. Heh. Who doesn't like "hanky panky"?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I will add that I'm not advocating "hanky panky" sort of activity. It does happen, though. . .

Gold Poster

Hara,

I really have never seen you as being at fault here. Never. Yes, we had our differences and I really regret that episode between us, not to mention saying the things I said in the heat of "battle" as I did at the time. I am also very grateful to have worked through them with you and to now consider you a good friend, and a very cool one at that, but my issue with them is that they made a decision -- a choice -- to inject themselves in our spat -- unsolicited, and without knowing a thing about me or the issues that were going on between us at the time. Hence, my scorch earth policy towards them today. I might forgive them and let them go if they ever apologized point by point on the claims they made about me, but I don't see that coming.

I respect you even more now for coming out and saying that, Hara (Thanks), but until I see an apology here out in the open from both of them claim by claim (I was someone posting as "T-5000". WTF ???), I don't see this situation improving. Thanks for the props. It was you who made it fun, by the way.

... Maybe they'll surprise me?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol