Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Post your worst stalker stories.

Ladies, this shouldn't be too taxing.

Dudes, post your worst post break-up stories. You know: girlfriends who have just gone batshit for whatever reason.

I had a flatmate once whose casual fling pulled the whole 'OMG I'M PREGNANT ISN'T THIS WONDERFUL LET'S GET MARRIED POSTHASTE' routine with him. When he asked repeatedly to see her pregnancy tests she kept making up excuses. After he realised that she was pretty much making this shit up, he eventually broke off any contact with her, at which point she turned completely religious-psycho on him (she was Greek Orthodox, and apparently took that stuff really seriously, which hadn't stopped her fucking the guy in the first place lol). Made the poor dude's life hell.

My personal worst story involves getting my windows egged, my best mate's car keyed, and my sister harassed.

What are your tales of woe? Let the psychosity commence!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17508_res4_stalker_368.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	193011  

Ok I had a few...

The scariest one was this guy who said he was GOING TO be my "manager" and he was not gonna take no for an answer.

He said if I didn't comply he would set up video cameras and follow my clients, get their license plate numbers and blackmail them... EEEK

Nope this is not a scary movie, and it gets worst...

He goes online and posts all kinds of AOL, craigslist profiles on me saying I have Stds and Hiv, trying to ruin my name.

As I was shopping one day with my friend Kyle Foxxx, he jumps the curb on Hollywood Blvd. with his car and chases after me saying he has a gun.

That's when I called 911 and gave them his plate number. After that he sorta fell off the map. I bought "a few" protection devices. Including one of those police tazers that shoot the darts into the flesh... I love that thing. Can't wait for him to show up again... LOL

One dart on each eye... or better yet ... when he is on the ground I will make sure he doesn't pass on his fucked up DNA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gonoreah_may_19_07_c_121.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	193022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harrassment_may_8_2007_a_995.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	192.1 KB 
ID:	193023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake_march_28_b_468.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	339.1 KB 
ID:	193024  

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

OOOOH LORDY !! HERE WE GOOOOO!!!! THERS BEEN SOOO MANY,, WELL I HAD A SUGADADDY FOR ABOUT A YEAR OR SO,, REALLLY UGLY LOOKIN LIKE SOMETHING FROM LORD OF THE RINGS,,, HE GOT SO OBSESSIVE,, HE USED TO STALK ME OUTSIDE MY APT,, FOLLOW ME SHOPPING,,, CALL ME,,EMAIL ME CONSTANTLY,,, AND WHEN HE REALISED THER WAS NO LOVE ON MY PART ,, HE KILLED HIMSELF ,,, WAS HORRIBLE,,, HE WAS A LAWYER AND VERY WELL OFF,,, BOUGHT ME LOADS OF BITS HERE N THERE,,, I JUST COULDNT STAND THE SIGHT OF HIM,,, POOR GUY REALLY,,,,,,, ALSO A RECENT EX IS IN PRISON FOR BREAKING INTO MY OLD APT,, AND GBH ,, PLUS OTHER CHARGES,,,, HES STILL WRITING TO ME FROM PRISON,, ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I DUMPED HIS SORRY ASS AND THE BITCH STILL KEEPS BUGGING ME!!!!

Veteran Poster

Firstly...thanyou for your contribution, ladies. This must be the first HA thread where two post-ops have posted back to back, lol awesome!

secondly... londonrussianblond: holy fuck!. I mean really holy fucking christ on a stick with bells on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's interesting how you think it's always the girls the one being stalked.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

Read the original post again dude.

I don't think that at all.

WITH A TOPIC LIKE THIS IM SURE THE GIRLS HAVE GOT ALOT OF STORIES TO TELL!!!!!!! GIVE IT TIME THIS THREAD WILL BE FULL OF REPLIES!!!!!!!!!

There was a girl a few years back who I had never dated (we had been close friends a few years before this story). She cornered my girlfriend in a tool shed (they were both in a college theater tech class together), threatened her, and told her all about our relationship ... which had never happened. When my girlfriend told me about this I called the girl up (I still had her number even though we hadn't spoken in a while) and asked her why she told my girlfriend we had dated. Her response was that she didn't say that and my girlfriend must have heard her wrong. Nice cover.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." -Mark Twain

How about this email I just got:

" I'd just seen your webpage, and I saw you at the Ralph's on ********. I live right by there, and I recognized you and the tatoo on your shoulder. You were there with your Mom, I think.

Anyway, your body looked just as enticing in person.

Say hi if you want... "

The tranny philosopher. Got a problem with that? Eat my round white ass biotch!

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Never been stalked, but I was a stalker once. It was the most deeply ashamed I've ever been. It was due to an abrupt ending of a 6 month relationship. She broke up with me on my birthday. Ha ha! I can laugh about it now. Since we were getting along great and having great sex just the week before, I could not figure it out. So I cruised by her house on a couple of nights to see if she was maybe seeing some other guy. Finally, on the 3rd time in about 3 weeks, someone from her neighborhood watch caught me. The next day the cops stopped by my apartment and told me to cool it.

Stalking is serious shit. Victims of stalking should be very careful. Getting the police involved is essential. It might not be a panacea in all cases but for some cases it can stop the shit immediately.