View Poll Results: Would you try swinging?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Definitely!

31 65.96%
  • No. Not for me.

11 23.40%
  • Maybe..

5 10.64%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Have you guys ever tried 'Swinging'

Swinging, sometimes referred to as the swinging lifestyle, is "non-monogamous sexual activity, treated much like any other social activity, that can be experienced as a couple." The phenomenon (or at least its wider discussion and practice) of swinging may be seen as part of the sexual revolution of recent decades, which occurred after the upsurge in sexual activity made possible by the prevalence of safer sex practices during the same period. Swinging has been called wife swapping in the past, but this term has been criticized as androcentric and inaccurately describing the full range of sexual activities in which swingers may take part.

Swinging activities may include (but are not limited to):

• Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
    • Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
    • Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. Soft swap may be in the form of a threesome, group sex, or the literal swapping of partners.
    • Full Swap: having penetrative sex with someone other than one's partner. Although this is the commonly understood definition of swinging, it is not necessarily the most common type.
    • Group Sex: An all-inclusive term for activities involving multiple partners in the same vicinity.

Typically, swinging activities occur when a married or otherwise committed couple engages in sexual activity with another couple, multiple couples, or a single individual. These acts can occur in the same room (often called same room swinging) though different or separate room swinging does occur. On these occasions, swingers will often refer to sex as play and sex partners as playmates.

ANYONE? And how was it in terms of your own experience/s?

Would you convince a partner to swing with you?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

i voted no im not going to find great woman to love then then sleep with another guys lady its just wrong. 7 youre pic Hara totally beautiful youre heavenly angel with wings

The problem with swinging, at least as it is practiced in NY, is that it is really "swapping", ruled by the guy. The two couples meet and if the two guys agree that they eachwant to do the other female, they trade partners. As such, it becomes a little like pimping out one's mate.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

If I loved a woman i would never consider doing something like this. Even if I didnt love her I still would insist I be the only one fucking her, but if we're not committed then as long as I dont find out she's good.

Professional Poster

Don't you need like a partner or something to do that?

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Don't you need like a partner or something to do that?
    Not really. You can swing with a couple..still is 'swinging'. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Ive done it as a single male. I've gone to a few house parties and met other couples.

As a single male it is extremely difficult. It caters mostly to couples and the bi single female(also known as a unicorn for their rarity)

As a single male, it takes more time because of the trust issue where a couple opens up their bed. If you are genuine, honest and a good guy, you can meet some cool people.

Many people are under the assumption that it's all a big roman orgy when they mention "swinging". 99% of it is quite the contrary.... although if its an orgy you are going to, it's a orgy you are going to get...lol.

It is funny though. I see both sides of the argument. If I was in a committed relationship, the last thing I would want is my wife jumping in bed with another guy... but as a single, why would it bother me that a guy gets turned on seeing me have sex with his hot wife/girlfriend???

Happy Holidays!

Yes with my exboyfriend it wasn't that bad no jealousy or anything kind of fun sometimes not fun othertimes. Especially if the third was not good in bed lol

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

I've done some guy's g/f while he watched and beat his own meat. I guess it's what turns him on, and to each his own. It didn't really freak me out to have him watch; I'm of the mindset to do whatever is fun or enjoyable (and safe). I also was kinda involved in a group sex thing but it was a rather weird experience.

Personally I would rather have 1 partner that I have great sex with and leave it at that. However, everyone has different needs/fetishes/kinks and they require or desire certain activities that might not be for everyone. Really to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Uh? Swinging, as far as I'm aware, requires the approval of all parties involved. A man can not force his woman to have contact with another person if she does not want to, that's called rape.

I would and have taken part in swinging with couples, female friends and t-girls. I would not swing with someone I was romantically involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    The problem with swinging, at least as it is practiced in NY, is that it is really "swapping", ruled by the guy. The two couples meet and if the two guys agree that they eachwant to do the other female, they trade partners. As such, it becomes a little like pimping out one's mate.
    Firstly, you might be surprised at the high percentage of "swinging" couples are doing it because the guy wants to and the gal doesn't want to lose him and is doing it "for him" (even the one's where he's watching and she's getting gangbanged). But more importantly, the point of my post was that there's a difference between swinging and swapping, but swapping is mostly what you see being calling swinging. At almost all clubs you'll see couples where they don't leave each other's side, and walk around looking for a couple where the girl catches the guy's attention, and then they want to trade partners. they will NEVER let their girl engage in any activity if there isn't a quid pro quo. That's not swinging, it's getting your man laid with your approval because it's right in front of you.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158