Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Trust me, when I have the $$$ saved up, I'm going out west. But right now, michigan's economy is so bad most people can't even afford to move. And why is it all the hotties live on the east & west coats, NY & CA specifically......and all the inner states are just full of train wrecks? I mean the so-called 'girls' here would make the cast from The View look like beauty queens. Or make Britney look sane.

Personally, I would just love to know why I was not getting the babes at 14 or 15 when everyone else is. I mean I'm 29, and it seems like I gotta go to my 15 year old friends for dating advice.

God's got ALOT of explaining to do once I'm up there one day.
    Dude with all due respect, quit trying to pity yourself it's demeaning and self-defeatist. First of all, you say you're 29 but you're hanging out with 15 year olds.... Perhaps there's a clue in that? Second of all, a lot of women are sticklers for looks and body shape these days; perhaps you could afford to work out a bit more or look at your overall appearance (having never seen you, I don't know). Either way, sitting here and moaning your shitty luck isn't going to make a piece of putang magically appear on top of your pole. Take the initiative and do what needs to be done to correct your life so you find it satisfying.

I'm not trying to be a dick or claim that I'm Rico Suave getting all sorts of random ass, but posting your woes repeatedly isn't solving shit. Oh and the mid-west has good looking women, you just need to get away from the really rural areas.

You're right about most women not liking the "good decent" types. However, you have to decide if you're out to get laid (i.e., the chicks that like bad boys) or you want to find someone special that means something (they are harder to find but are out there).

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Trust me, when I have the $$$ saved up, I'm going out west. But right now, michigan's economy is so bad most people can't even afford to move. And why is it all the hotties live on the east & west coats, NY & CA specifically......and all the inner states are just full of train wrecks? I mean the so-called 'girls' here would make the cast from The View look like beauty queens. Or make Britney look sane.

Personally, I would just love to know why I was not getting the babes at 14 or 15 when everyone else is. I mean I'm 29, and it seems like I gotta go to my 15 year old friends for dating advice.

God's got ALOT of explaining to do once I'm up there one day.
    Dude with all due respect, quit trying to pity yourself it's demeaning and self-defeatist. First of all, you say you're 29 but you're hanging out with 15 year olds.... Perhaps there's a clue in that? Second of all, a lot of women are sticklers for looks and body shape these days; perhaps you could afford to work out a bit more or look at your overall appearance (having never seen you, I don't know). Either way, sitting here and moaning your shitty luck isn't going to make a piece of putang magically appear on top of your pole. Take the initiative and do what needs to be done to correct your life so you find it satisfying.

I'm not trying to be a dick or claim that I'm Rico Suave getting all sorts of random ass, but posting your woes repeatedly isn't solving shit. Oh and the mid-west has good looking women, you just need to get away from the really rural areas.

You're right about most women not liking the "good decent" types. However, you have to decide if you're out to get laid (i.e., the chicks that like bad boys) or you want to find someone special that means something (they are harder to find but are out there).
    1: I got friends of all types and ages. Just cause I am nearly 30, does NOT mean I gotta become the crusty, complaining fart. One needs to grow up, but one does not need to grow old.

2: Trust me, I workout constantly, had me a nice workout for the past 45 minutes here. Hitting the weights or the gazelle is what you'll often see me doing more than not. Which reminds me, I gotta take some pics of my progress that Hara asked me a few weeks ago on HD's.

3: I'm not posting for pity, buddy. All I am doing is venting and ranting a bit, letting out some steam so I don't explode like a volcano like I see some people in the dating game do.

And yea, women don't seem to want decent fellows....untill they are all fat and used up by their 'exciting' thug boy friends. Hell, over in Detroit here, Kuami "The Thug Mayor" Kilpatrick, just got his ass sent for jail for violating his bond. Too all bad boy lovers out there, next time you set your eyes on some punk or gangbanger that everyone knows just spells trouble, just take a look at Kuami.....and remember that's their most likely than not future.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Isn't the moral of this story usually that using your superpowers for selfish gain backfires in the end? .
    Does that depend on if it's DC or Marvel?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Is Trogdor Kid Rock's younger, less lucky brother?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

1: I got friends of all types and ages. Just cause I am nearly 30, does NOT mean I gotta become the crusty, complaining fart. One needs to grow up, but one does not need to grow old.

2: Trust me, I workout constantly, had me a nice workout for the past 45 minutes here. Hitting the weights or the gazelle is what you'll often see me doing more than not. Which reminds me, I gotta take some pics of my progress that Hara asked me a few weeks ago on HD's.

3: I'm not posting for pity, buddy. All I am doing is venting and ranting a bit, letting out some steam so I don't explode like a volcano like I see some people in the dating game do.

And yea, women don't seem to want decent fellows....untill they are all fat and used up by their 'exciting' thug boy friends. Hell, over in Detroit here, Kuami "The Thug Mayor" Kilpatrick, just got his ass sent for jail for violating his bond. Too all bad boy lovers out there, next time you set your eyes on some punk or gangbanger that everyone knows just spells trouble, just take a look at Kuami.....and remember that's their most likely than not future.
    Look I'm not trying to bash on you; I realize I may have come off a bit harsh. I'm just saying life is what it is, if something isn't going the way you want it then you need to reexamine the situation. I've played online games, so I have ppl I talk with also that are young, I just wouldn't ask them for dating or life advice.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Is Trogdor Kid Rock's younger, less lucky brother?

I hope not, I would hate to look like that disgustling little troll
    If I was, I'd be have been busy trying to steal Pamela from him when they were an item.

I've played online games, so I have ppl I talk with also that are young, I just wouldn't ask them for dating or life advice.
    But if a teenager's living the life of a pimp, and already have had longer and better winning streak with the chicks....in dating, sex and the whole deal, I think he's on to something....you gotta admit that. I only regret this kid was around when I was his age, or the girls he's banging were around when I was that young, could have done me a world of good....big time.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Gold Poster

Honesty gets you nothing these days. It's that simple.
    It might not get you laid sometimes but it can give you inner peace.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Honesty gets you nothing these days. It's that simple.
    It might not get you laid sometimes but it can give you inner peace.
    Getting chicks and getting laid will gimme inner peace.

trog, I think nyburbs was giving you good advice.

Complaining about lack of sex and lack of hot girls in Michigan (which is flat out untrue buddy, hate to break it to you, 2 of the hottest women I've ever met are from Ann Arbor) is sure to keep your blue balls in tact.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    What is love...baby don't hurt me.. dont hurt me..no more
    say it 3 times!

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )