Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Great question...

Couple of things to be clear about... she said no cheating, no drama... so there go all the stalker fantasies and the faithless lover. The question is if you could, would you make a person love you.

These people would be happy to be with you, they would enjoy their time with you... not in the same category as a drunk one night stand either... where all the drama comes from waking up with someone you would never have slept with in your right mind. These folks would still want to be there in the morning.

Here's how the magic works... you spend a lot of time on your appearance and fortune.. play nice with the celebrity staff types to get access, but mean with the media types to seem edgy...

Seriously... most of us don't show up to our dates and go here's all my drama, really want me now? We show all our good points and keep the real bad stuff hidden away until we're sure the person loves us enough to handle it.

Anyway, if I was in love with someone... and I wouldn't be ruining their life (as in taking actual stuff from them, not potential stuff)... sure. Would I worry about them not really loving me... nope. Goes with the definition laid out... it's real love.

Now if you were to ask me if I could make someone act as if they loved me, or think they loved me when they didn't, then no. That's just cruel.

Sean

Just one more nice guy finishing last...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I do it all the time unintentionally, it's like having a lousy super power. It's good for getting laid, but then I end up having to fix a bunch of stuff I don't own.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    but then ur making the choice of who the other person spends the rest of their life with... its not fair, honest, or right.

eh
    ill have 50 year to make it up to them :P

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. l
    But do these women really fall in love with those guys? Or is it a security thing, if not outright gold digging?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

I'm too jaded. Yes, I'd have it done, even if it didn't have the genuineness of it 'randomly' happening. I'm sick of the game and want it to be over.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    but then ur making the choice of who the other person spends the rest of their life with... its not fair, honest, or right.
    The world's not fair, so why fight it? When does being good and honest ever get one anything, apart from being taken advantage of, looking weak, and forever being a chump.

It's like a guy who, like Bill Gates, broke many trust laws, monoply laws, and so on, and paid various companies and judges to be quiet about it, and all of our lives put togather are not even worth his little finger. Same with Martha Stewart, her inside trading scandel and jailtime brought her millions.

Where as a person who works hard morning to night, following the rules, and the like, he/she's the one that goes off hungry or struggling to pay for his/her kid's braces. And if he/she tried to do what Bill Gates or Martha Stewart did, we'd be in the most hardcore dungeon of a prison, getting gang raped by a bunch of overweight serieal killers named Bubba.

So, as the old saying goes, "There's not much gold in good." The world is not fair, and I don't see why we all gotta keep on being such honest, kind people, since it only leaves ya with:

1: Little or no money
    2: No girls, just your dick/pussy in your hand, or worse, some 300 pound, bloated cow queen/Barney Gumbo wannabe.
    3: You doing all the work while the jerks get all the credit and glory.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    its really no differrent than powerful men using thier money and power to attract beautiful women and making them fall in love. l
    But do these women really fall in love with those guys? Or is it a security thing, if not outright gold digging?
    Guys do it too, the 2 most famous being Tom Arnold and Kevin Federline.

Granted, Tom had to sleep with Rosanne ( That had to take balls, even if Tom is ugly ), but at least he got some money out of it.

And Federline got to bang Britney ( This was before she lost her mind and before he wrecked her body with those 2 hell babies he seeded her with ), is getting $30,000 a month alimony ( Nice to see a guy get a good deal on a devource. Granted he was an unemployed dancer who helped wreck Britney's career and reputation, it's still nice seeing a guy not get skrewed in a devorce for a change ), and knowing how bad boyz are great at getting girls, he's gonna be tapping the ass of another hottie in the future.

So, there is no fairness in this world, if there was, we would not be having this thread, and I myself would be having my arm around 1 or 2 cute little hotties as we speak instead of being a bitter dragon feeling like he's an old man inside and having quit GG's cold turkey.

Anyone else vibe with me on this?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Sure, why not?

And having to deal with bullshit that I have for the past 14 years, and it being nearly 9 years since I hade a date, and competing with the 'bad boyz' is an uphill battle, I'd deffinately do it.

I mean if that ugly fuck Donald Trump can get girls by flashing $$$, then doing a spell or whatever to have someone fall for you wuld be no worse.
    Yeah. But, what happens when that spell is broken? Where does that leave you though Trogdor? I mean, nothing last forever..

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Well, look at what I got now. You're looking at perhaps the king of the dreaded friends zone, Hara. For pretty much the past 14 years, I've had so many female friends, but nothing beyond that......so, Hara, I pretty much have less than nothing. So it can't get much worse, I mean even a short fling's better than being the undisputed king of the friends zone. Hara, I got so many female friends that it's embarrasing and humiliating.

So, I got nothing...correct that....less than nothing to lose if I do it.
    So what seems to be wrong then? Why the 14 unlucky years? I don't understand..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Yu bet i would shot hara in the ass with 100 love darts

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    Yu bet i would shot hara in the ass with 100 love darts
    lol You might as well keep me sedated at all times..Or I'll whip your ass a new hole!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol