Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: Would you make someone love you?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Perfect situation 4 you but what about that other person, what if this false love affects the other person in some kind of way like how they deal with their family or freinds.What if that other person was curently in love with someone else at the time.Right there you would be taking a piece of their life away.
    Steal him/her away and let the shmuck/bitch rot.

To make an omlette, you gotta bust some eggs.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Veteran Poster

I'd do it. Can I do it more than once? Can I do it once a week or everytime I do a shoot?

I'd do it but it would probably drive me crazy eventually that I didn't earn that person's love naturally and I'd want it reversed or taken back eventually. Then maybe they'd fall in love with me anyway for being so honorable and really getting to know me.

Sounds like a bad romantic comedy.

Platinum Poster

ppl fall in love w/ me all the time... i would never choose it... what happens when u r no longer into them? they get pyscho/ obsessive and stalk / hurt u? you can have someone love you but you making them love you doesnt mean that person will treat you right, doesnt mean they will always be right for you, doesnt mean they wont stray.... so no i wouldnt make someone fall in love w/ me forcefully

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Sure, why not?

And having to deal with bullshit that I have for the past 14 years, and it being nearly 9 years since I hade a date, and competing with the 'bad boyz' is an uphill battle, I'd deffinately do it.

I mean if that ugly fuck Donald Trump can get girls by flashing $$$, then doing a spell or whatever to have someone fall for you wuld be no worse.
    Yeah. But, what happens when that spell is broken? Where does that leave you though Trogdor? I mean, nothing last forever..

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Would you make someone love you?

Quote Originally Posted by SexxxyJade
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    No, if i loved that person i wouldn't want to take a piece of their life away with a false memory.
    Are you saying that you wouldnt treat that person right and love them just the same as they love you? You wouldnt be taking a peice of thier life away really, not if you emulasted the love they had for you. itd be a perfect situation
    yes it would be... for the person with the power... love cant be forced... if it is... it isnt love for the person its love of the power

Veteran Poster

The potion I used seems to be working ok...17 years of marriage and counting..still doing it everyday too...What's wrong with a little magic...
    seriously, love comes in all forms, whether its years upon years of marriage, just a live-in LTR, an open relationship with several partners or just using a BRICK!

Junior Poster

if they 'fall in love' with by force it wouldnt be love and true.

i definitively wouldnt use it. i want the romance and the happenstance, and all of those weird feeling. i really dont think i would feel that if i would make someone fall in love with me because it would just be too easy. there wouldnt have been a struggle to learn to appreciate the person either.

Luna

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    if they 'fall in love' with by force it wouldnt be love and true.

i definitively wouldnt use it. i want the romance and the happenstance, and all of those weird feeling. i really dont think i would feel that if i would make someone fall in love with me because it would just be too easy. there wouldnt have been a struggle to learn to appreciate the person either.
    What she said.

Professional Poster

No that sounds like some stalker shit. If she doesn't love me then I move on someone out there will. No need to force it.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Sure, why not?

And having to deal with bullshit that I have for the past 14 years, and it being nearly 9 years since I hade a date, and competing with the 'bad boyz' is an uphill battle, I'd deffinately do it.

I mean if that ugly fuck Donald Trump can get girls by flashing $$$, then doing a spell or whatever to have someone fall for you wuld be no worse.
    Yeah. But, what happens when that spell is broken? Where does that leave you though Trogdor? I mean, nothing last forever..

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    nothing lasts forever , u r right , but let magic happen by itself, making magic happen doesn't bring any magic , there is something magical about magic