Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default any other guys out there that blow other guys?

I love tgirls just as much as anybody out there, but I live in colorado which is surrounded by nothing, so tgirls are hard to come by. I've probably paid for ten girls or so in my life, but when tgirls are hard to find, and cost you on average 150 bucks, you make do with what is available to you.
    One of my hottest experiences was at a downtown college bathroom, some guy was wanking to a magazine, he tapped his foot and I eventually sat down in the next stall and let him fuck my face until he blew his wad in my mouth. That was a great big white clean dick, I never swallow a guys spunk though, tgirls different story. I'm reluctant to give my ass up to a guy though, never done that, I'm afraid it will make me feel like a bitch and act less straight, I don't know if that makes any sense. I've given my ass plenty of times to girls but I feel way more comfortable because I've already played with and sucked on their tits, it just makes it ok cuz I'm with a "girl". I'm attracted to the female shape, smell, etc, but I have blown other guys before. I usually prefer to have them hide behind a glory-hole, that way you can just pretend it's a tgirl behind the wall if you want. I still love genetic girls too they drive me nuts with their bodies, but they don't have the same wiring as guys and tgirls, that sex-drive/testosterone.

I smell BULLSHIT

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    I smell BULLSHIT
    lmao "sneeze" im allergic to bullshit

ThaTiger23..

Rookie Poster

Got to agree with the above posters. Sounds like so much trolling BS.

Junior Poster

Default Re: any other guys out there that blow other guys?

Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    I'm reluctant to give my ass up to a guy though, never done that, I'm afraid it will make me feel like a bitch and act less straight,

guy + guy = gay, wether it sucking or fucking.

Welcome to Hung Angels, Senator Craig. But you don't have to pretend that you live in Colorado. :P

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger Vance
    Welcome to Hung Angels, Senator Craig. But you don't have to pretend that you live in Colorado. :P
    LOL, nice Vance.

Veteran Poster

Default any other guys out there that blow other guys?

Wouldnt this post refer to everyone on this site

I just like to suck dick myself.

is that the answer you're looking for??

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Lol. I've worked at a GLBT club for ten years, I've never had any interest in having sex with a guy. Never done it, never will. To each their own, I suppose.