Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Interpret my dream!

Ok, you have been warned this is perhaps not the most ladylike discussion....

So I had this crazy dream this morning and I would like help interpreting it.

I'm sucking cock, its not that big, not that small just average. As I'm blowing this guy it sounds an awful lot like...you guessed it the most hated president ever George W. Bush. I pull his cock out of my mouth and he gets on his knees and then I take a big shit in his mouth.

WTF?

I have at times had dreams which foretold the future, would anybody care to help me interpret this dream?

I'm being 60% serious, but I'm not lying about the dream. I shit you not.

Professional Poster

Either he's gonna have a scandel revealing something hypocritcal about himself, he's gonna get fucked over by the people and groups he is opposed to, or something like that, or Dubya is gonna be fucked up big time and all his haters are gonna kick him when he's down.

They said if you see shit in your dreams, lots of money is coming, though.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Well, you are attracted to power, in this case the US President. At the same time, you want to shit in his mouth because he's (George W. Bush) an evil person.

That would be my interpretation, and I'm a Jedi, so keep your shit reserved for the evil doers. I'll take your ass, though.

Professional Poster

Jedis are over rated :P

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

I don't know but I am running out and buying a W mask just in case...

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Well, some interpret all characters in a dream as you, but I've always found that bullshit. And since no one wants to be the most hated man in the universe, I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt that the George W Bush in your dream was not a manifestation of you.

Bush represents power and authority. In fact, his super-authoritarian presidency makes him an ultra symbol of that for you. You start out blowing him so it might be a signal that you're bending unnecessarily to some power being exerted upon you. But in fact, the power seems rather wimpy since it was such a little dick. By shitting in his mouth maybe your unconscious is telling you to rebel against that power or authority.

Knowing you're from Portland, I can't help but think that maybe the little dick is actually the too short summers we have in the Pacific NW where it often is rainy far into July and then we're lucky to get dry months in August and Sept.

Well... that's the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Well, you are attracted to power, in this case the US President. At the same time, you want to shit in his mouth because he's (George W. Bush) an evil person.

That would be my interpretation, and I'm a Jedi, so keep your shit reserved for the evil doers. I'll take your ass, though.

See I just assumed he was a client...

I'm a taurus if that helps anyone in their interpretations.

Thanks for the guesses guys... Keep em coming, especially the ones that involve me making more money, I especially like those.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FTWard
    I don't know but I am running out and buying a W mask just in case...
    Did not know you were into that.

Get some altoids ready.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Fuckin-A, Mandy has got a nice butt. Quit distracting me, I've got some sort of thing come up here next week, or not. Heh. I have no idea what's going on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    Well, some interpret all characters in a dream as you, but I've always found that bullshit. And since no one wants to be the most hated man in the universe, I think you deserve the benefit of the doubt that the George W Bush in your dream was not a manifestation of you.

Bush represents power and authority. In fact, his super-authoritarian presidency makes him an ultra symbol of that for you. You start out blowing him so it might be a signal that you're bending unnecessarily to some power being exerted upon you. But in fact, the power seems rather wimpy since it was such a little dick. By shitting in his mouth maybe your unconscious is telling you to rebel against that power or authority.

Knowing you're from Portland, I can't help but think that maybe the little dick is actually the too short summers we have in the Pacific NW where it often is rainy far into July and then we're lucky to get dry months in August and Sept.

Well... that's the best I can do.
    no, this is progress. I don't think it was an act of malice the mouth crapping, I think it was done to fulfill GW's wish for tgirl caca, at least that was my feeling in the dream.

As for the short summer, yes it is very short, but it is undeniably beautiful and pleasant unlike shrub.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_7214_198.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	193138