Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Default The wisdom and foresight of Tomfurbs and Trish here on H.A.

Saturday night, a next door neighbor whom I've known for 3 years was gunned down in a cruel home invasion robbery. Him and his girlfriend were laying in bed watching TV when two black men armed with shotguns first knocked on their bedroom window, then on their front door, and then kicked in the front door, beat him and demanded money. They shot him and he died in his bedroom. They threw his body in the floor, and it landed on his girlfriend while she layed there frozen and terrified. His girlfriend lived only because she curled up in the floor terrified in a white robe in the dark, and I could only surmise that she looked like a blanket in the floor. Myself and the police sat with her while she clutched a Teddy bear barely able to speak. Sunday morning, she was in his front porch screaming his name while a friend restrained her from going inside.

He sported nice suits, nice jewelry, and had a nice Porsche in the driveway. I admonished to him on more than one occasion to get and train with a firearm, because he was a prominent target. He said, "I don’t concern myself with such things." According to his girlfriend, the last thing he said was "Come on man, I haven't done shit to you guys!" … BAM ... BAM! I sat outside the crime scene tape till 3:00 in the morning where just beyond the open door; he laid dead, his home now an eerie crypt.

I can't help but remember the foolish comments and mockery submitted by Tomfurbs and Trish on this very topic of gun ownership here on H.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomfurbs
    Your weopons will not save you from this dreaded home invasion you all seem to be living in fear of. All it will do is ratch up the violence level of the situation.
    What worries me is you getting drunk, deciding to play with your little guns and letting a round off that kills your neighbour's son. But you're 'responsible', and you shoot 10000000000000 rounds a day with your buddies, so that will never happen of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Go ejaculate some lead with your toy soldier friends. They're para-masturbating at the target range right now.

And here are just a couple of recent news items:
    another murder suicide performed with the home firearm that was to protect the family from armed intruders.
    LMAO Well, I hope all your personal firearms make you feel 'safer'
    So Brenda ..is your soon to be purchased handgun gonna make you feel safer?
    Thanks again, but I really don't want anyone getting shot because some brainless oaf thinks he's rescuing me. Keep your guns out of other people's business, InHouston, please.

I know you and your toy soldier buddies must have that special bond that develops between men who para-masturbate on the rifle range together. The next time, why don’t all you guys ejaculate in a circle?
    I have never had need of a handgun, neither has any of my family, friends, or friends' families.
    That is not to say we have never been mugged/robbed, but being armed would not have helped in any way.
    All I can say is, I think my neighbor would beg to differ now if he could.

R.I.P.

I was down the street buying milk when another neighbor called me to come back home because he had been killed. All I know, had I witnessed them knocking on his window and door with shotguns in their hands, those bastards wouldn't have made it in his house. I could have helped him, had I been here.

And I'd like to extend a gracious "fuck you" to Trish and Tomfurbs. All your bullshit "victimhood mentality" posts confirmed to me further since Saturday night just how deluded and unrealistic the two of you are.

InHouston
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lggf_206.jpg 
Views:	961 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	192570  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I can see you're really broken up by this fantasy. So much so, you decided to post it hours AFTER you found the time to post this one:

InHouston
    Veteran Poster

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 am Post subject:

One night I took my Catholic girlfriend (at the time) for midnight prayer because she missed mass ealier that day. I sat on the bench, and while she was kneeled down praying, I marveled at her beautiful curves and long hair from behind. She turned to me, kissed me sweetly on the cheek and thanked me for taking her to pray and that we could now go home. I walked down the isle, past Jesus and various statues of saints, and out of the chapel with one of the stiffest boners I ever had.

It was great!
    Then you found time to comment on a nude and then make a sarcastic comment.
    InHouston Veteran Poster

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 am Post subject:

Ditto. Such a girl is not relationship material.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=36203
    InHouston
    Veteran Poster

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 am Post subject:

It took a few more hours for you to remember you were angry and in grief. There may have been a shooting fitting this description in Houston over the weekend, but I think we've established that if indeed there was one, it probably wasn't in your neighborhood, and certainly your emotional involvement was zero.

Here’s another story that’s not a fantasy. A father shoots his three year old son while cleaning his guns. He thought they were all unloaded. Mockery didn’t kill your fictional neighbor, imaginary bullets did. Fuck you too.

[Needless to say InHouston's quotes of myself and Tomfurbs are out of context. For the complete discussion see

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34915

]

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Erm, wow. My first thread all about me.Awesome!

Listen, SlowlyGoingCrazyInHouston: If your neighbour had been armed the outcome would have been no different.

You try to convince yourself otherwise. You try to tell yourself that you have nothing to worry about because you own many guns and people won't dare mess with you. And yet you say others suffer from a 'victim mentality!.

Bad shit happens. Arming everyone will not stop bad shit from happening. It will just escalate the violence of the situation.

I am so, so glad you are not my neighbour.

Happy Shooting!

Platinum Poster

Some excellent sleuthing on the part of trish...

Myself, the reason I don't own a gun is because I would probably be the one tempted to shoot a neighbor. Neighbors. Who needs 'em? Nosy bastards, most of 'em. That's why I prefer living where I got plenty of space for me and my ornery brood of dogs. We don't have home invasions where I live. I don't even lock my door when I go to sleep.

I edited my remarks re cannabis farming and the deterrence of interlopers. I was just kidding, folks...it was actually only a little poison ivy...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Oh you horrid commie liberals. Why can't you admit that the only reason this guy got killed is because you refuse to require all Americans to be armed at all times & milk isn't piped directly to homes in Houston? If he hadn't been forced to go to the store, InHouston could have been more vigilant guarding the trailer park. Now the poor baby's lost his pimp, & it's all because of liberals like you. Probably won't be long before we see the headlines about him shooting up a church or a school as those voices in his head (from the AM radio I imagine) keep getting louder. DITTO DITTO BANG BANG BANG!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Bullets for peace. Bombs for prosperity!

Would you be... Could you be... Won't you be my neighbor?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

A Texan without a gun? I find that hard to believe.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Where is BatshitCrazyInHouston?

I really value what he has to say, y'know!

Enemies of the republic

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Enemies of the republic

yep

It's the fightin' side a' me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1408340273_5057d10cb4_475.jpg 
Views:	866 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	193019  

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Enemies of the Republic? On the contrary, I'm willing to extend my patriotism to the republic by proudly paying my taxes. This nation was built by people who raised each others barns and came to each others aid in time of disaster. This nation is founded on the value of people being there for each other. This is a government of the people, by the people and FOR the the people.

You never heard me say I'm against the 2nd Amendment. (see http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34915 ).

All constitutional amendments are subject to interpretation and regulation, even the first. To suggest one is the enemy of the republic for favoring gun regulation is to misunderstand the very ideals of the republic.

As for InHouston. They just had a hurricane scare (that fortunately fizzled) down there. Maybe he's practicing some traditional American values and helping people move back into their homes. Maybe not. I don't care. There’re too many people in this country whose manhood is tied to their ability to squeeze a trigger. I went through the online Houston newspapers looking for a shooting that matched his description. Th[e] fact that I haven’t found any doesn’t mean anything though; there was so much gun violence over just that weekend in Houston, I could’ve easily missed it. I did run across this list though. http://www.texansforgunsafety.org/houston.htm I’d like to see a more current one.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.