Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

When the cameras are off, Diddy gonna try 2 hit dat.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Default Yes!

Slowly we are making baby steps into mainstream life and getting positive exposure we need! I say KUDO'S to the show, I most definatlly will be watching!

yeah,this is not the first for p.diddy
    back in the late 90's while i was in L.A
    p.diddy's sexuality always was questioned!
    his right hand man bentley was always look at!
    i'm not at all surprised that a T.S would b a participant on the new show
    hope she wins

Platinum Poster

first black tranny on tv?

tyra..., wendy williams..., omarosa...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    its another step towards being accepted in the mainstream media.
    reality tv is a freakshow not mainstream media... granted some of it manages to reach the level of not completely daft but its still a freakshow

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Veteran Poster

Anything that has to do with P Diddy is a joke.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: p-diddy loves TS

Quote Originally Posted by top4fem2007
    Come on people don't u know that Diddy used to have TS at his parties back in the early 90's? Some old timers must remember when he used to date them b4 he was known. 2 TS girls were even cast in 2 B.I.G. videos.
    Really? Which one?

Rookie Poster

Default he-she blow-tish-ish

yup even LL-said he-she blowtish-ish...the BIGGIE videos are Flava in ya ear ...remix and Big Poppa ....the girl Busta Rhymes walks up on ....the girl even goes to use the men's bathroom !!!!! you know the deal

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by voy4her
    its another step towards being accepted in the mainstream media.
    reality tv is a freakshow not mainstream media... granted some of it manages to reach the level of not completely daft but its still a freakshow
    I was sitting at home with some of my friends, male and female. When the TS on diddy's upcoming show flashed across the screen, it was met with a lot of jokes and harsh criticism. Yes, the reaction was ignorant...but the reaction was real. I just sat there and observed.

I agree with the quote. A positive step would be a news anchor, a prominent role on a respected TV show, and so on....not as a side show on a reality TV show thats going to make the contestants look like assholes begging for 15 minutes of fame. Thats like having a TS on flavor of love just to be objectified like the rest of the women. I think with open minds that it could be looked at with positive views, but the public is going to see it as a side show. If this goes wrong, it could set back public reaction to TS even more. Just like how Flavor of Love set black folks back about 50 years. Reality TV is not good.