Rookie Poster

Default Surprising facial or surprised cum in mouth? Amsterdam too..

One thing I find extremely hot is the idea of visiting a shemale and have her cum on my face or in my mouth unexpected. Especially if she shot a big load.
    I say "idea" because I dont have any personal experiences where that happened. Due to safety reasons I only gone for getting a facial by the tgirl every time. But I always took the intiative myself to the cumming part. Half of the times I had to pay extra for this, the other half not. My question is therefore if anyone experienced being given such a surprise before. Who was it with? Did she cum big? Details please

Second question: Any experiences where the tgirl told you she *would* cum in your face or mouth? Either in a "sensual" way (like "lie down baby, I want to cum on your face") or a more "hardcore" verbal, like calling you a bitch and demanding you to take her load.

Third question: Going to Amsterdam next month, and was thinking of changing my strategy as not to ask the cumming question myself. I guess I was too eager before, but I thought that if I didnt ask theres no gurantee that it will happen. But in the Red light district in Amsterdam I heard everything must be negotiated beforehand. Is it realistic to think one would meet a ts in the Amster RLD where she will give you a surprise facial or telling you she wants to cum on your face? Looking for a hot tranny with a big cumshot there (yeah I know, lower your expectations... "all those customers and you expect a big cumshot?") but then again its not impossible either. maybe if I meet her at the right time of the day)

Professional Poster

Third question: Going to Amsterdam next month, and was thinking of changing my strategy as not to ask the cumming question myself. I guess I was too eager before, but I thought that if I didnt ask theres no gurantee that it will happen. But in the Red light district in Amsterdam I heard everything must be negotiated beforehand. Is it realistic to think one would meet a ts in the Amster RLD where she will give you a surprise facial or telling you she wants to cum on your face?
    I have no history with a tgirl in Amsterdam, well only 1 but that didn't go to well so based on my visits to regular girls in Amsterdam I can say you have to work out every detail because they won't do things that weren't discussed before especially the things you are asking.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the reply Dinand. Quite surprised there so little feedback on this thread though.

Professional Poster

Our Bloedstraat expert PeterK got banned from here so we lost a lot of knowledge!

Rookie Poster

I take it these things are quite uncommon then in the US (or Europe for that matter). I guess these questions stated on a asian ladyboy forum would give more results

Rookie Poster

In my experience the tgirls in Bloedstraat are reluctant to ejaculate for their customers because once they've cum they're out of commission for a while. I once persuaded one to do it for me but she wouldn't do it for me there and then. I had to go back and visit her again at the end of her shift. She was true to her word and let me wank her to completion, dribbling a small runny load onto my chest. I think that what the original poster wants is unfortunately not likely to be available in Amsterdam at any reasonable price.