Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Trish, you really need to get a life and quit knit-picking trivialities. You seem to chronically be trying to defend Obama by hook or by crook. Face it, the guy is a trainwreck and his values are not even his own, when it comes down to it. Why this Obama is the savior tone with you? You know what Trish, I bet if he wasn't partially black you wouldn't be so supportive of him, would you? If he was just some middle-aged white guy you would be much less likely to give him your misinformed and mindless support. You sympathize with his color of skin Trish... there I said it. Its been long overdue here.

Now, does Obama continuously vote to fund the illegal occupation in Iraq? Yes he does. Did he vote to re-enact the Patriot act? Yes he did. Is he really for freedom of the people, true liberty and limiting taxation? no he's not. Is he pleasing his political lords and masters by voting this way? YES HE IS!! I am not going to continue here about Obombya' He is bad news for the Republic. End of discussion. Don't waste your energy defending this clown. Go Bill of Rights!

Down with a new world order; the Republic will prevail!!! Our leaders have betrayed the people. If you look at the very reasons why our founding fathers seceded from England, you will see history on the very cusp of repeating itself right here in the USA. There is a new Declaration of independence brewing as we speak. A vote for Obama is virtually the same thing as a vote for McCain. Two sides of the same coin. War will continue, debt will continue, blowback will continue, civil liberties will continue to diminish and your wallets will shrink due to the perpetual warfare/welfare state. To sum it up, Obama is George Orwells' worst nightmare. He is a perfect pawn and tool of the elite.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Why, because he wears flag pin, or doesn't wear a flag pin? Are you wearing your flag pin right now? Do you own one? If you don't, are you a communist? If you do own one, how often do you wear it? Is the amount of time that you wear divided by your age a measure of your patriotism? Just how does that all work?
    It has nothing to do with wearing a flagpin. That was just Fox news, neocon dis-info and distraction. It has everything to do with him being a globalist and sympathetic to a one world order. Take a look at the histories of the people and powers behind Obama. How about that New World Order speech he gave in Germany? wOW
    The number 23.

It's coming for you, Nino.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#518730

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#518730

Is there an echo in here? El Nino, you've been reduced to repeating yourself. You've fallen prey to a logical fallacy. It's not knit picking to point it out. It's just stupid of you to shrug it off and pretend your argument still holds water.

Why this Obama is the savior tone with you?
    I don't quite know what this sentence means but I'll attempt a response anyway: Defending someone against the charge of anti-Americanism isn't the same as accepting them as your savior.

There is a new Declaration of independence brewing as we speak.
    Oh...that's not anti-American

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Its needed. The points need to be reiterated and reinforced.

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

Nonsense, you can't figure out how to save you fallacious argument and so you just start repeating yourself.

El Nino thinks that "X is a globalist, entails X is anti-American".

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Nonsense, you can't figure out how to save you fallacious argument and so you just start repeating yourself.

El Nino thinks that "X is a globalist, entails X is anti-American".
    You think its funny? Yeah, the severe erosion of your civil liberties and the economic collapse of the Country is just a big old barrel of laughs, huh? Wow you people amaze me. Victims of layer after layer after layer of brainwashing.

Oh yeah, and its not nonsense Trish. I am not trying to save anything. The point remains crystal clear. You are asleep

BEEP BEEP!

I think its funny you can't recognize a logical fallacy when you're in the middle of one.

BEEP BEEP!

???

Well, I am not truly in the middle of a logical fallacy now, am I Trish??? Your little equation is meaningless because it defines no contextual values or data sets.

BEEP BEEP!