Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default Repugs for Ron Paul!

Vote for the mad doctor and help elect Obama!

LMAO..."Paul — or "Dr. Paul," as his followers reverently refer to the obstetrician-turned-politician... "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080731/...Ox94X31MNh24cA

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

(to be read with hushed tones):

1. If you’re a libertarian, then you’re for fiscal responsibility; not the continuation of a war that put us trillions of dollars into debt to China.

2. If you’re a libertarian, then you’re for individual rights; not kicking Habeas Corpus under the rug.

3. If you’re a libertarian, then you’re against big government with big ears listening in on your private phone and internet conversations. You’re against the Patriot Act.

4. If you’re a libertarian, then you’re for the right of an individual to control his own body. You’re against torture and you’re against McCain’s promise to stack the Supreme Court to overturn Roe vs Wade.

If you’re a libertarian, you don’t want to vote for McCain…EVER! You’ll want to vote for Ron Paul: ‘cause three out of four ain’t bad.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

He's pretty much dropped out. I don't know if he's officially dropped out, but he's not in the running any longer.

Vote Bobb Barr, I suppose.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Blank
    There is only one sane and informed choice, and that choice is Obama.

I suppose one would vote for Barr if they happened to be as clueless as the Dr. Pauloholics. Let us know how that works out for you...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Blank
    There is only one sane and informed choice, and that choice is Obama.

I suppose one would vote for Barr if they happened to be as clueless as the Dr. Pauloholics. Let us know how that works out for you...
    Obama is anti-American. This can not be argued.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Why, because he wears flag pin, or doesn't wear a flag pin? Are you wearing your flag pin right now? Do you own one? If you don't, are you a communist? If you do own one, how often do you wear it? Is the amount of time that you wear divided by your age a measure of your patriotism? Just how does that all work?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

i voted for perot in 92 and helped Clinton , Clinton ended up being good once the rebuplicans took over in 1994 ! Clinton was a good free trader with NAFTA , and welfare reform , this could not have occured with a democratic house and senate , the republican takover in 1994 and Clinton's right of center democratic tilt was perfect together , the dream of bi-partisanship , it's over now !

i voted for perot
    OMG I can't stop

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Why, because he wears flag pin, or doesn't wear a flag pin? Are you wearing your flag pin right now? Do you own one? If you don't, are you a communist? If you do own one, how often do you wear it? Is the amount of time that you wear divided by your age a measure of your patriotism? Just how does that all work?
    It has nothing to do with wearing a flagpin. That was just Fox news, neocon dis-info and distraction. It has everything to do with him being a globalist and sympathetic to a one world order. Take a look at the histories of the people and powers behind Obama. How about that New World Order speech he gave in Germany? wOW

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

“One world order” is not only a mouthful, but a phrase rife with ambiguity. What does it mean to advocate a “one world order”? Such advocacy can be extremely innocuous: such as the claim there’s only one consistent set of physical laws that describe the order of the world. It can be a tad less so: such as the claim that there should be a web of treaties designed to reduce the carbon emissions of both the developed and developing countries. It can mean one supports the work of the U.N. or that one endorses the role of The World Court or the WTO. But none of these advocacies entails that the advocate would have to be anti-American. So you can’t, El Nino, have any of these meanings in mind.

Since you’re so scared, El Nino, of the “one world order,” I presume you mean something more in the line of “one world government” or perhaps a “one world (secret) government”. However, as I will presently demonstrate, this doesn’t entail the advocate has to be anti-American either.

The Demonstration: Though there are NO candidates for the U.S. presidency who advocate a one world government of any kind let’s assume for the sake of argument that there is one. To suppose that it therefore follows that he or she were anti-American is a logical fallacy: the fallacy of ultimate allegiance (let’s call it). The fallacy presumes, for example, that if a West Virginian were a patriotic American, then he would have to be anti-West Virginian. That might have been the case during the Civil War, but it’s certainly not the case today.
    Indeed, the fact 1) that one could’ve been a loyal West Virginian and not a patriotic American together with fact 2) that today one can be both a loyal West Virginian AND a patriotic American, shows there is no logical connection in either direction between these two allegiances.

Were the interests of the United States served by the interests of a larger world order (and why else would a hypothetical presidential candidate support a larger world order?), it would be easy to see that our hypothetical candidate could be both a patriotic American AND an advocate of “one world order”. QED

However, to repeat: in actual fact, neither McCain nor Obama explicitly, implicitly or secretly plans to establish a one world government in any sense of the word “government”. Certainly neither candidate has plans to diminish U.S. sovereignty over its citizens. Each does advocate in stronger (Obama) or lesser (McCain) degrees that U.S. policy could stand to be a bit less unilateral in the the future. Certainly neither candidate can be said, without impugning your veracity or your sanity, to be anti-American.