Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Amen. Evidence for that is the poll recently taken. Where 2/3 of the men here would take a beautiful CD'er over even an average looking full timer. They voted so they can't deny it. They can't deny that most are attracted to "it" and not to us as whole people.
    I think it's obvious.

All the threads about muscular women. All the threads about cock.

big muscles + cock = man
    (or a bodybuilding transsexual girl, but I don't think there are many of those )

Maybe I'm reaching here, but... I mean they'd go for someone who doesn't even live as a woman full time. That says a lot.

It did a lot of good for Mr. Garrison when he finally admitted to himself and everyone around him that he likes men.

Okay, I'm just bored... but who knows, maybe there is some truth behind my often twisted logic logic.

Looks like Michelle Obama is not the only "angry black woman" around. :>) If I dated a woman and found she "had something that wasn't supposed to be there" I wouldn't get angry. I'd be delighted. :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

PeggyGee, you have earned the right to do whatever you want.

PeggyGee, you have earned the right to do whatever you want. I don't have the time now to write, how wonderful you are. But even if you are not really all the great things I think you are, you are a mature person, and I think that you can judge a man's character. I don't know Jade that well, but having seen her around, I would think that she has enough life experience to be a decent judge of character. The recent contoversy was about an 18 year old trans woman, who had oral sex with a guy, she met over the internet, and was murdered. She did not tell him and also left him alone in her apartment, when she went out.

I think very few men here would say that a trans woman has to tell when she meets a man in a supermarket. But to me it changes when you are a pre op and about to get physically intimate. It also makes difference it you plan on seeing the person again or not. I would say that a post op is different, than a pre op, because in some case the man might not ever know. She can go to straight bar, where a man is looking to hook up with a girl with a pussy, and that's ok. It is even ok for a pre op, but she knows that she is taking a risk. And that's the point, it's risky behavior.

I don't think many people would tell a 18-19 year it engage in risky behavior and not think about the possible consequences. I have read a lot of things written by trans women and most say that they would like to help younger girls. Not one male said that Angie deserved to die. Not one male said they would beat up a trans woman for fooling them. But I think most males felt that perhaps she might still be alive had she made some different choices.

And it is not even completely about transgender women. Many young women are raped and murdered, especially after getting into situations where they are not prepared to give a man what he is looking for at that time. So we try to teach them to avoid certain situations. Of course being trans adds level of complexity to the situation, but it still comes down to risky behaviors which are often fun, vs safety. People that you like, you want to be safe, in order be be sure that they stay around.

But as for the original poster, PeggyGee, you are smart and experienced enough to have fun. You have worked hard and deserve to best of everything. I just wish that I was in the position to give it to you, but fi not I can be happy knowing that you are in 'the pursuit of happiness'.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    PeggyGee, you have earned the right to do whatever you want. I don't have the time now to write, how wonderful you are. But even if you are not really all the great things I think you are, you are a mature person, and I think that you can judge a man's character. I don't know Jade that well, but having seen her around, I would think that she has enough life experience to be a decent judge of character. The recent contoversy was about an 18 year old trans woman, who had oral sex with a guy, she met over the internet, and was murdered. She did not tell him and also left him alone in her apartment, when she went out.

I think very few men here would say that a trans woman has to tell when she meets a man in a supermarket. But to me it changes when you are a pre op and about to get physically intimate. It also makes difference it you plan on seeing the person again or not. I would say that a post op is different, than a pre op, because in some case the man might not ever know. She can go to straight bar, where a man is looking to hook up with a girl with a pussy, and that's ok. It is even ok for a pre op, but she knows that she is taking a risk. And that's the point, it's risky behavior.

I don't think many people would tell a 18-19 year it engage in risky behavior and not think about the possible consequences. I have read a lot of things written by trans women and most say that they would like to help younger girls. Not one male said that Angie deserved to die. Not one male said they would beat up a trans woman for fooling them. But I think most males felt that perhaps she might still be alive had she made some different choices.

And it is not even completely about transgender women. Many young women are raped and murdered, especially after getting into situations where they are not prepared to give a man what he is looking for at that time. So we try to teach them to avoid certain situations. Of course being trans adds level of complexity to the situation, but it still comes down to risky behaviors which are often fun, vs safety. People that you like, you want to be safe, in order be be sure that they stay around.

But as for the original poster, PeggyGee, you are smart and experienced enough to have fun. You have worked hard and deserve to best of everything. I just wish that I was in the position to give it to you, but fi not I can be happy knowing that you are in 'the pursuit of happiness'.
    On the issue of not telling your gender status, I have to say for me as a
    woman life isn't at all about solely sex and or pursueing or being pursued
    by men.

I have a career that keeps me extremely busy. I have aged parents that
    are concerns for me. And many other things that supersede chasing dick.

I am going to share something, when I first started transitioning and was
    coming out, the quantity of men that I could bed down, that expressed
    interest in me validated me as a woman, it was about notches on a
    bedpost.

As I progressed, continued on HRT my sex drive and needs changed.
    When I had an orchiechtomy it changed yet again. As I got older and had
    GRS it evolved yet again.

By no means am I promiscuous.

I have very little casual sex.

What turns me on, what truly gets me aroused is being in a stable, loving
    relationship with someone that I trust, that's what really turns me on.

So for me as a woman, my life doesn't center around meaningless casual
    encounters, I don't do friends with benifts, I don't have fuck buddies, I
    don't do booty calls.

No I don't to gay or tranny clubs, there's nothing there for me as I stated
    upthread, but I don't feel that I am better than any woman, trans or natal.

I go to work, I go to church, I live a very normal, mainstream life.

It is somewhat different btween pre and post, if the encounter or
    relationship is heading to anything physical or heavy emotionally as
    you have stated, then at some point that pre op is going to be nude with
    the man.

Then, Lucy, "you got some s'plaining to do".

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Looks like Michelle Obama is not the only "angry black woman" around. :>)
    Don't you know all Black women are angry?

It's written in our diaries.

:P

Junior Poster

I can't agree more with the ladies. Peggy and Vanessa have brought up some great points. It is sad that we live in a society where all we care about are the superficialities of life. We need to learn to accept all on the basis of their character and not anything else.

Ladies, you are the best and you always have my respect and honor.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Valid points

I just see girls getting beaten and killed for tricking guys. I guess you have to go case by case. Judge his character and go for that. but overall, be honest if you expect it in return.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Valid points

I just see girls getting beaten and killed for tricking guys. I guess you have to go case by case. Judge his character and go for that. but overall, be honest if you expect it in return.
    To reiterate; "Now if in the course of getting to talk with and know
    you, what type of person are you, your temperment, and you're starting
    to look like a 'person of interest', somebody that I might like to be in
    a relationship with, then I will pick a safe time, place, and method to tell
    you my herstory".

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

hmmmm, good advice, if you've got the experience that comes with going around the block a few times (and i mean that with the absolute *greatest* of respect).
    Really bad read for a young girl...My two cents.

I'm curious...but obviously, you don't have to answer.
    Of your casual experiences as a post-op where you didn't disclose, did any guys find out afterwards...what was their reaction?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!