Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Default Re: Come and Get Me, Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me

ummmm.......gay???
    What's this suppose to mean?
    it means your gay. Stop sweating the guy so hard, it makes u look desperate for attention. I dont know neither one of you so i dont hav an axe to grind, im just telling you like it is.
    Fuck you! And your "chivalry" is sorely misplaced and misguided. If you knew anything, you would know that Legend isn't worth defending. I have an ideal: Why don't you mind your own fucking business? Have I ever come between you and any poster you were at odds with at the time? I don't have the time or inclination to have to explain to you what our history is, and consequently why I am going after him.

Oh, and, DC, I don't forget easily. Watch your back.
    for one, im not defending anyone, im just calling out a fag when i see one. And secondly, if you wanted me to mind my bizness, perhaps u shouldnt have aired out your kindergarten tirade in a public forum for bullies like me to pick on you about.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    legend might be quite the suck up but youve just opened up a whole nother plane of retardation there
    No comment needed here. Who am I to tell off someone such as muhmuh, who incidentally didn't get past the third grade in his grammar skills. No way, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by skaterboisandiego
    In real life, if you have problem with 1 person you don't go into a crowded room and yell for that one person. You wait till that person is alone and talk to them. You don't go around thuggin' and being all tough. That just makes you look stupid and barbaric in the eyes of everyone else.
    This advice from someone who has probably eaten more sidewalks with his jaw and face (How are the CAT scans going?), and is probably now a practicing falsetto due to having his balls land on hand railings time after misjudged time is giving me advice on how I should handle my differences with another here? Do you know our differences and how far they extend? What's the nature of this thread to you? You, who in many cases have fucked with or damaged public and private property all under the innocent heading of skateboarding not being a crime has the nerve to imply that I am stupid and barbaric? Did I read that right? Just how many times do you wear a helmet?

So, if this person is giving you trouble, tell the moderators. If it's a personal issue PM that person. If that person is harming the boards in any way tell a moderator.
    I have told the moderators in the past, as have others, Einstein. I'm not the only one Legend has pissed off in here. Do your research before commenting on such things, huh?

This is the internet, there's no need to be all macho. Just use your brain and do it proper.

****MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD****
    Tell me, why didn't you send me a PM to convey your concern about all this? Why are you posting this out in the open? What are you trying to gain by this slop?

And yes, Moderators, please follow through on the advice of what apparently is another holier-than-thou moronic hypocrite trying to show the TS world here just how little he has his shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    ]Well, I can see the point of calling someone out in the open to answer to a perceived wrong. Of course, I don't know how he wronged so, I can't comment on the 'rightness' or 'wrongness' of what you're doing. Could you briefly explain what it is he did to make you this upset?
    I'm about to hit the sack in a little while, so I really don't feel like digging through postings, but let me just say that his two most egregious acts were to inject himself in a dispute I was having at one time with another poster here -- who coincidentally, I now considered a good friend -- and simply tell lies just to get at me. His second, and most recent, was quoting me and responding with images of the border on two occasions, implying I was some wetback. He claims it was part of the discussion, which it wasn't, and would you quote someone with only images of, say, a border crossing with text about illegal aliens if it wasn't to take a shot at one's race?

I do want to thank you, GinX, for at least asking and not assuming or judging me. Most of the others in here just saw this thread as an invite to attack me ... I will be on the lookout for them to be involved in some dispute and dish out a little of their own medicine to see how they react.

for one, im not defending anyone, im just calling out a fag when i see one. And secondly, if you wanted me to mind my bizness, perhaps u shouldnt have aired out your kindergarten tirade in a public forum for bullies like me to pick on you about.
    Just remember all this, okay? We'll see who ends up being a bully, bitch! I called out Legend, not sidewalk mucous such as you. You are budding in. Just remember, okay?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Internet. Serious business.

Platinum Poster

Boy howdy!

There's gonna be a fight after school!

Pass it on!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe